Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
go to an oyster festival on a cool sunny day in a beach town. walk around drinking and eating oysters all day so maybe like 40-50 over the whole day, is just under too many op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

PokeJoe posted:

i asked myself this exact same question a few years ago. A friend and I were trying to figure out the "oyster limit" and at first we went to a restaurant with happy hour oysters. The Oyster Limit there was 48 because after that they wouldn't sell me any more. Then I went to a seafood market and bought my own oysters and learned that my limit for home oysters is much lower because shucking them sucks rear end and I'm bad at it. I never did learn the oyster limit but I'm glad to see other people other there taking a stab at solving this one of life's great mysteries.

Speaking of stabbing don't try to use a paring knife to shuck em or youre gonna feel real fuckin stupid on the way to the emergency room! PSA!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

numberoneposter posted:

Bought a whole bunch of mussels. Anyone cop those raw?

make moules mariniere!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
all foods were.