Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
CBS having issues with their score bug I guess. it's been gone like 80% of the time so far in this pats-jets game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Mega64 posted:

That production is having lots of issues due to power outages, that’s part of why the game had to start like ten minutes late. According to RedZone they only have one camera working.

ty for reminding me that i forgot to get RZ set up on my phone for 1pm

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what is even happening in this pats game right now lol. 8 minutes in and this game stinks!!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

jesus loving christ that was one of the worst fumbles i've ever seen in my loving life from jonnu smith right there. what in the absolute gently caress was that

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

new england patriots football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Tayter Swift posted:

that may have topped the buttfumble

it was kinda epic but not even close to the buttfumble. not even remotely close