Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the best sauce for Buffalo wings?
Ranch
Bleu cheese
More Buffalo sauce
Salty tears of my team's rivals
View Results

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
is KC's run defense normally this bad

e: how tf did he catch that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Playing on the chargers is a public health hazard.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Chargers dead again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn the Chargers' WRs are cursed

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Playing on the chargers is a public health hazard.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Not ideal!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Fablemans feels like a weird movie. It's more or less Spielberg making a movie about himself? Does nobody else thinks that's odd?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

The Fablemans feels like a weird movie. It's more or less Spielberg making a movie about himself? Does nobody else thinks that's odd?

Nah that's weird.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

I saw that promo and thought the same thing. It's a love letter to himself.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oh boy Rinvoq can fix my colon!

(I got a friend that has colitis so this sounds neat).

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

J33uk posted:

Going with my niece and sister and parents when it comes to Nashville next year. Do we need a Bluey's TFF Fruit Bats gang tag? There's also an episode out in Aus that's explicitly about everyone getting together to watch a big Rugby game (The Decider) and it nails everything about watching something like The Super Bowl as a kid.

There is also an episode where all Bandit (Dad) wants to do is watch the Cricket game and he can't because he keeps getting called away and I totally empathize with that 100%

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

It looks like the typical navel-gazing Oscar bait that Hollywood just loves

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Although it's apparently a heightened and fictionalized version of himself? Yeah, seems weird and something I'd watch On Demand at like 11pm in the off season

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

I mean Belfast was kinda the same thing with Kenneth Branagh but at least that doesn’t feel as completely self-centered as The Fabelmans.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cameron Dicker: Chargers Kicker.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DICKER DICKER DICKER DICKER

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Now I want The Bay, a super-stylized movie about Michael Bay with tons of shots circling him and slow-motion explosions. Throw in scantily-clad women and it will be an instant blockbuster.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

It's the kind of hollywood auto fellatio intended to win awards which start getting handed out in a month or so

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fun fact: Dicker the Kicker owns Texas kicking records over people like that guy named Justin Tucker

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

There is also an episode where all Bandit (Dad) wants to do is watch the Cricket game and he can't because he keeps getting called away and I totally empathize with that 100%

Bandit and Chili are just such drat good parents. I also enjoy the fact that when they reminisce on how they met it's pretty obvious (to adults) that they were both shitfaced and don't really remember.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Back status: Cracked.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Uh, that's just a block to me.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's the kind of hollywood auto fellatio intended to win awards which start getting handed out in a month or so

Ironically, auto fellatio is a lot more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

I mean, that's what I heard. From a friend.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Takes No Damage posted:

Ironically, auto fellatio is a lot more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

I mean, that's what I heard. From a friend.

How many ribs did you have removed?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
I feel like that just from their TV presence, NBC has by far the worst rules analyst

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
was wondering when they'd start just feeding kelce

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I honestly have no idea how Kelce gets open as often as he does. Like I have some sort of idea but I can't figure it out totally.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

J33uk posted:

Bandit and Chili are just such drat good parents. I also enjoy the fact that when they reminisce on how they met it's pretty obvious (to adults) that they were both shitfaced and don't really remember.

I was watching an episode (I think it's called Whale Watching) where Bandit and Chili are both clearly hungover from drinking all night at a New Years party, but the girls don't really care and want their parents like they normally are. Great show.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Shinji2015 posted:

I feel like that just from their TV presence, NBC has by far the worst rules analyst

Doesn't even lick his lips properly

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Put Derwin on Kelce and leave him there.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

I was watching an episode (I think it's called Whale Watching) where Bandit and Chili are both clearly hungover from drinking all night at a New Years party, but the girls don't really care and want their parents like they normally are. Great show.

Last Bluey reference I swear, but the Baby Race episode about the kids learning to walk is basically a PSA. Chili effectively turning to the camera and talking to the parents watching at home with their kids and saying: "Yeah, other kids will learn poo poo before yours. You're doing fine". It is one of the most socially responsible messages I've ever seen on TV full stop.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Put Derwin on Kelce and leave him there.

I have no clue why this isn't just the status quo.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

That kid’s disrespect of Montana

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Good lord.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Oh there's Mahomes doing his thing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

That was excellent coverage from Callahan. Nothing you can do about that, sheesh

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

:wow:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I just want to say I also liked Bluey but my daughter lost interest in it after a few weeks.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha I love Fortson but I'd like him to hold on to the ball to the ground a little more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

SalTheBard posted:

Just watched that one today. I definitely embody Bandit, right down to the aggressive fluffies.