Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i had a pot of coffee and a small handful of what the hateful british call "crisps" and then i took a huge poo poo and went to work

post about your food and bowel movements and jobs let's get to know one another

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im gay

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

:same: whats on the docket for breakfast today, 6 more beers?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I’m on my ninth and last, but the store can’t legally sell beer for another 7 hours

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Crisps for brekkie? You're a fuckin wrong'un.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

i know i say this a lot but i want you all to know i really mean it, deep down in my heart: i have to pee and i do not want to get up

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Crisps for brekkie? You're a fuckin wrong'un.

someone left a bowl of them between me and the door it would have been foolish to ignore that offer

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

then i pooped and availed myself of MY BIDET and now I am ready to post

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I like to poop once before coffee and again after, for comparisons' sake

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I always thought Ally Sheedy looked cooler before the makeover

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ehud posted:

I always thought Ally Sheedy looked cooler before the makeover

the 80s were a weird and slightly seamy time

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

someone left a bowl of them between me and the door it would have been foolish to ignore that offer

Wrong'un status revoked, that's totally tubular my dude.

Is breakfast time bound or is it just your first meal? :magemage:

I often don't eat until lunch when working from home, in the office you best believe I'm eating and making GBS threads by 10am though.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the 80s were a weird and slightly seamy time

yeah that john hughes was a real piece of poo poo

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

wtf? he brought a flare gun to school and was gonna shoot somebody and all he got was a saturday detention? the 80s were loving wild

i had some sugar cookies for breakfast

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Hong Kong style egg sandwich with muenster and pastrami.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

looks good but what makes it hong kong style

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The thing that always bugged me about Breakfast club was that Sheedy and Estevez got together at the end despite having zero setup for such a relationship. If anything the nerd guy should've been with Sheedy since they were both outcasts.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
im on a freakin work call and cant even get coffee yet and i also gotta poo poo! gently caress! have an extra cuppa for me, fellas

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im on vacation just smokin weed for breakfast

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I'm currently cooking bacon and eggs

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

College Slice

Snow Cone Capone posted:

looks good but what makes it hong kong style

Cornstarch and heavy cream to bind the eggs. And you cook it by pouring the eggs mixture into one side of pan away from heat and then quickly spreading it over the heated area and then folding it back letting it touch the heat for only a second.

You get non-runny fluffy and creamy eggs that aren't overcooked.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Thundercracker posted:

Cornstarch and heavy cream to bind the eggs. And you cook it by pouring the eggs mixture into one side of pan away from heat and then quickly spreading it over the heated area and then folding it back letting it touch the heat for only a second.

You get non-runny fluffy and creamy eggs that aren't overcooked.

Hell yeah :eggscrew:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thundercracker posted:

:eyepop:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Snow Cone Capone posted:

is that eggs crew, or

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

:eggscrew:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

is that eggs crew, or

what does ur heart tell u

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i had 15 mg of adderall and a cigarette

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Thundercracker posted:

Quoting this again because I haven’t eaten anything besides half a banana (wasn’t quite ripe yet) and I want to shove this whole sandwich into my gaping maw.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tarkus posted:

The thing that always bugged me about Breakfast club was that Sheedy and Estevez got together at the end despite having zero setup for such a relationship. If anything the nerd guy should've been with Sheedy since they were both outcasts.

the message at the end of that movie is that being an outcast is bad and it's better to conform and wear a bow in your hair so that a jock will date you

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
actually, the message at the end of that movie is "don't you forget about me"

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Tarkus posted:

The nerd had to stick around by himself to write the group's entire essay for the principal (because of said nerdery).

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
my morning meetings are finally over and i grabbed myself a coffee and a bagel sandwich from the place next door (it's quite literally next door - what a blessing to have freshly made breakfast mere steps away!)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

garfield hentai posted:

my morning meetings are finally over and i grabbed myself a coffee and a bagel sandwich from the place next door (it's quite literally next door - what a blessing to have freshly made breakfast mere steps away!)

Did you get gnosh

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

garfield hentai posted:

pretty jelly, ngl

i'm on my 3rd coffee but havent actually eaten anything yet!!!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And how does that work as breakfast, any tips for people unsatisfied with the same old cream of wheat?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Thundercracker posted:

wow. looking pretty good. for breakfast today i had one zevia, a cup of mixed nuts, corn flake, and coffee.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Funnily enough, "an iron' is UK slang for a gay male, I'm not sure of the derivation.

I've had one coffee and am about to have another and make a delicious meatless hotdog. Just had a poo poo so there's plenty of room for it.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

College Slice

flubber nuts posted:

wow. looking pretty good. for breakfast today i had one zevia, a cup of mixed nuts, corn flake, and coffee.

Thanks! I've been trying to find a way to do fluffy scrambled eggs and this is the easiest so far. I've tried the double boiler method and it's kind of a pain and slow.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Bowl of Kroger Peanut Butter Toasted O's with fat free skim milk, followed by a light multi grain English muffin toasted and spread with peanut butter, and a cup of hot Earl Grey tea sweetened with Stevia.

My poop was dark green due to the flavor of ice cream I ate for dessert last night.

Edit: It's called "Boo Batter" and is a Halloween flavor:

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Nov 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Ehud posted:

the message at the end of that movie is that being an outcast is bad and it's better to conform and wear a bow in your hair so that a jock will date you

Yeah the ending loving sucks rear end