Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
I bought one because I'm an idiot. I already have so much merch and concert posters, Drew's paintings, etc. from back in the day, I had to.

All the high priced stuff is already sold out, really hoping this gets them whatever they need for LP 6. And whoever pays for the Zoom call with them demoing new music better record that poo poo.

All that being said, especially knowing Drew, this should be a killer package. They haven't said anything about shipping dates that I know of though?

e: lol the picture they use on the confirmation e-mail is one of Drew's 6x6 paintings that I have

angrygodofjebus fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Yeah they posted on FB today that the shipments are going out. Right on!

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Mine arrived today.

I haven't listened to the media yet, but there is so much stuff included and it's packaged so well. A ton to dig into but I don't feel as bad paying for it now after seeing everything. Just flipping through the main book is bringing back so many memories.