Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ching Chong Bing Bong Hitmonchan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

Ack ack he’s trying to catch me with a great ball what an idiot. Dude what the hell why’s it so dark? I had litcherally full health and he caught me?? Dude this is so broken.

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was one of Ash’s top Pokémon at Pokémon World Championship that year. No Swagginz Team Rocket had not kidnapped the rest of his Pokémon, that’s a detractor rumour

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Ack ack he’s trying to catch me with a great ball what an idiot. Dude what the hell why’s it so dark? I had litcherally full health and he caught me?? Dude this is so broken.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Angry Video Game Nerd

Mike Matei

Fred Fuchs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Okay, so this is a Chesto Style Berry, and it's actually quite tasty! Mmm!! The flavor is so robust! And- alright. Chat? WTF is chat talking about "oh team rocket was seen on Route 23" nobody cares about team rocket okay? *snrrt* You guys asked me to do a berry review and nobody's even paying attention.

EmmyOk posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Richard Lowtax Kyanka

Nathan Fielder

Shiddy

Retarded Clown

Fancy Mel

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Impo

Impo with Goku hair

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Cockashocka

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Okay, so this is a Chesto Style Berry, and it's actually quite tasty! Mmm!! The flavor is so robust! And- alright. Chat? WTF is chat talking about "oh team rocket was seen on Route 23" nobody cares about team rocket okay? *snrrt* You guys asked me to do a berry review and nobody's even paying attention.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fungah!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Gigante

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

solid snake

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Big titties and big balls

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Is this Tom Brady dude. Lmfao

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

(at the time) Connecticut

Cliff Bleszinski

Hideo Kojima

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

A Hideo Kojima game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Memeable Minus

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Memeable Minus

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is El Gigante... early 90s WWF HOYPE!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hitler

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sonic Bonk

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wario

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostalgia Critic, Mexican Ganondorf

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

evil eagle

worms butthole guy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nailed it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Klansman

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TpLzVV2gg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

homie had 2 decent Hitlermons and kept posting the first circular nothing he got when typing in "Racist Man FTW LMFAO" for another 11 posts

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beecock.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

No, hold on. What if someone posts "Hitler" again?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

homie had 2 decent Hitlermons and kept posting the first circular nothing he got when typing in "Racist Man FTW LMFAO" for another 11 posts

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is exactly what Adolf Hitler looks like. Fair loving play.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"He's done it again. He just went and done it again." - James Corden

"Yeah. That looks like Hitler to me. *smartly laughs at self* I mean, can't you see that guy making GBS threads on Christ?" - Louis CK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is exactly what Adolf Hitler looks like. Fair loving play.