Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ITS PURDY TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Maybe Arizona will figure it out in 2027 when Kliff and Keim enter a contract year. I'm so sorry Cardinals fans

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
wait have the 49ers pulled their starters, lmao

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Tom Sellout posted:

Maybe Arizona will figure it out in 2027 when Kliff and Keim enter a contract year. I'm so sorry Cardinals fans

I'm not.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Just saw this score. What an rear end kicking.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
g4i coward niners

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

CapnAndy posted:

wait have the 49ers pulled their starters, lmao

You're playing with a practice squad, might as well get some reps for your backups in

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Still laughing that the Card hired the dude who washed out at Texas Tech

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

CapnAndy posted:

what is this running poo poo, give me funslinging

:schotty:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I think my favorite part of the game was watching Trent Williams knock over defensive backs like bowling pins....oh wait that was the whole game.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:flag:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

So what's the NFL's eventual plan here, exactly

making a new division to encompass England, Germany, and Mexico seems a bit... unwieldly

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

CapnAndy posted:

So what's the NFL's eventual plan here, exactly

making a new division to encompass England, Germany, and Mexico seems a bit... unwieldly

Euro home games would be such a poo poo show

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
that kliff stat never ceases to amaze

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Tacos! Tacos tacos!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

that kliff stat never ceases to amaze

lol what was it?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
A team in Mexico honestly would rule.

Maybe a couple.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
good on dortch for padding stats here

hope he gets a bonus

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Jimmy G is one of my favorite players yo

Android Apocalypse posted:

Maybe a couple.

:same:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Shinji2015 posted:

lol what was it?

win pct first 7 games of a season at college and NFL >.650, rest of season < .300

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: just kneeling in the end zone after that interception because "why bother?"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Maybe a couple.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

win pct first 7 games of a season at college and NFL >.650, rest of season < .300

Christ lol

Also, lmao what was that 19

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

:lmao: just kneeling in the end zone after that interception because "why bother?"

perfection

no notes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdrkG9nzXw

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Maybe a couple.

:hmmyes:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
it turns out jimmy garoppollo is the real Trace Italian

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mexico City team makes wayyyyyy more sense than London. Same time zones.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I took a nap and dreamed I'd ordered a takeout burger from Applebees of all places which I'd never order a takeout burger from and woke up in a panic needing to get over there.

My night seems to have gone about as well as the Cardinals has gone.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

49ers still playing at least

Cards are shameful

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I should probably finish watching Andor.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

PostNouveau posted:

the problem with any expansion teams at this point is that it would gently caress up everything else that people have gotten used to.

to keep things mostly the same you'd need 8 new teams, a division for each conference. Or adding a team to each division. I don't see how they pull that off so moving an existing team to an international city seems the most likely by far

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I should probably finish watching Andor.

yeah its p good actually. much better than most of the star wars series

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Play posted:

the problem with any expansion teams at this point is that it would gently caress up everything else that people have gotten used to.

to keep things mostly the same you'd need 8 new teams, a division for each conference. Or adding a team to each division. I don't see how they pull that off so moving an existing team to an international city seems the most likely by far
Also in a league where Colt Mccoy is still playing, we don't need the qb pool diluted any further

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, I don't get why they're more focused on London over expanding elsewhere in North America first.

Play posted:

At this point I think a bigger issue is the talent pool, it's already getting thin at some positions *glances nervously at the state of QBs in the NFL*

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Imagine a sub Zach Wilson QB.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
TY Jimmy Guapo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Move the Chargers down there no one in LA will lift a finger to stop you