Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Methanar posted:

probably a good description tbh. Sort of resonates with me. I have the constant urge to be a hero and "save the day".

I ate a fancy gordon ramsey restaurant last week with a group and when it came to splitting the bill I was legit frustrated that tip had been added to my portion. +30% over list price of what was already super expensive between tip and taxes. who tf tips 23.3%. I didn't say anything and paid my portion but it's still dumb. Im going to take a wild guess and say the staff don't make that much more than a staff at a regular restaurant. not sure why voluntarily paying more into the property management firm that owns the rights to gordon ramsey's brand is ethical but ok.

I'm homeless until tomorrow afternoon when I get the keys.

this time its different

lol, lmao, gently caress you

:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its not different thus time lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

OP is a miserable gently caress who doesn't contribute anything to these forums but makes lots of money.

Can we charge him per post?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

OP is a miserable gently caress who doesn't contribute anything to these forums but makes lots of money.

yep. we can ban him every time he posts generating an income of $10/post

also gas this piece of poo poo thread

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

cant wait til next year when we can find out where op moved to next

also gas thread perma op

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
You picked the wrong North coast.

Come live in Vermont, you can live with us and we can work out some kind of happy mutually supportive polyamorous situation, and you can satisfy your need to "be a hero" by taking over my mortgage payments, and your need to "save the day" by preventing our 18 month old from trying to kill herself every chance she gets.

In return, you get to be part of our family, smoke lots of weed, pegging or whatever you're into, and also we never want to see your tax returns. Oh, you do have to be okay with cats. At least until the current cats die. My wife swears these are the last cats we'll ever have. I said we'll see about that but anyway Monty is only 7 years old and therefore based on my experience with cats has somewhere between zero and fifteen more years to go.

You're not going to get a better offer on these here forums, and, I promise you that we're not nearly as headfucked as your typical LDS person or member of other religious cult of choice. We're barely religious at all, ignore the pentagrams and goat skulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My girlfriend reads threads with me sometimes, the upper limit of the skin she has in the game on the SA forums is that she thinks the Nom Epique thread is silly.

I showed her this thread yesterday and she initially thought we were a bunch of assholes dumping on a dude when he was down. Then I showed her the post he got probated for in the Friday thread, and two of his posts in the Seattle thread, and her demeanor went instantly from sympathy for Methanar to visceral, frothing loving hatred of him. This woman is a saint with boundless patience, she lives with me.

That's how awful you are, Methanar. 3 posts to take someone who has never interacted with you from "misunderstood guy getting dumped on," to

She's a bartender, I'm sure she'll love the post bitching about tipping.

Saalkin posted:

"This time it's different" loving :lol:

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 23, 2022