Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
just chuck kuol on for a run ffs

edit: oh he did, thanks Arnie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Well might as well get the hattie now

also never doubted France, not for a second

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

:vince:

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

France seem good

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

France

France

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

webmeister posted:

i was in peru for like a month after that playoff and yeah they were still loving mad about it

I guess today is a good day to be Peruvian

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

beautiful

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

France seem good

Ominous

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining the cool dances pogba could be doing rn...

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I'm wishing Kante was fit enough to pick up a couple garbage time minutes

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

France seem good

If they were good they wouldn't have let one in against Australia.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Got sucked into a meeting with a guy wearing a fire and ice hoodie ughhhjj

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Mcrappé again

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

goatface posted:

If they were good they wouldn't have let one in against Australia.

Yea most of these dudes are from the A League, good effort from them but big difference in quality

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

France seem good
Don't worry we can find a way to gently caress it up. :france:

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Toplowtech posted:

Don't worry we can find a way to gently caress it up. :france:

I was excited for a rousing game between Denmark & France but given the results today, it looks like les bleus may run with the group at this point

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

TDepressionEarl posted:

OZ IN GIROUD-INS

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Mooy looking older and shitter every time he touches the ball

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
if australia has any hope to win this game, they're going to have to score more goals than the other team

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

barnold posted:

if australia has any hope to win this game, they're going to have to score more goals than the other team

Simply pay the ref to change the official match report, imo

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

barnold posted:

I think Australia screwed up by allowing France to score 4 goals. If I was their coach I would have told them not to do that.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

barnold posted:

harry kewell has been on co-comms with insights like "if australia just played better this game would be a lot closer"

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Do we really need the 7 minutes at 4-1

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

peanut- posted:

Do we really need the 7 minutes at 4-1

about as much as the 10 minutes when england was up 6-1

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
mbappes been playing with neymar too long

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

They’ll be partying tonight that’s for sure

Porrima
Oct 18, 2012

The world is fucked
and so are you.

Thanks, humanity

de curry GOAT posted:

They’ll be partying tonight that’s for sure

No true Fronsman!

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I think the referee's whistles have matched the colour of their jerseys in all the games so far.

Which is an absolutely fabulous touch.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Welp considering how weak our team is it could've been worse

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Mrenda posted:

I think the referee's whistles have matched the colour of their jerseys in all the games so far.

its a brave form of silent protest :gay:

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

guess that's the full frog footlong

not too disappointed tbh, never genuinely thought we could win but there was that nice 15 minute period of believing

snatch a win against tunisia and maybe draw against denmark and we might still get out of the group

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Another day of the world cup down. Happy to be here posting with y'all, can't wait for more exciting games tomorrow

webmeister posted:

snatch a win against tunisia and maybe draw against denmark and we might still get out of the group

this isn't unreasonable, imo. Both teams looked meh today

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit
Lmao at the Australian coverage playing Numb

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Omnikin posted:

I was excited for a rousing game between Denmark & France but given the results today, it looks like les bleus may run with the group at this point
Denmark is always a solid team in defense and your attackers aren't poo poo, you will have your chance against France but yeah be sure France will approach the match as a trap. Everyone but Argentina knows that there is no minor teams those days.

webmeister posted:

guess that's the full frog footlong

not too disappointed tbh, never genuinely thought we could win but there was that nice 15 minute period of believing

It's still possible.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

webmeister posted:

Mooy looking older and shitter every time he touches the ball

yeah so slow today

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

just realised that if france win group D and argentina take second in group C they'll face off in the round of 16

tasty matchup that

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

cowboy beepboop posted:

yeah so slow today

He’s still a reasonably good, calm intelligent passer of a ball but my god he’s been comically slow every time I’ve seen him play for Celtic and you can’t get away at this level

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

BoonyPC posted:

Yea most of these dudes are from the A League, good effort from them but big difference in quality

But A-League fans always tell me how good the football is, surely they can’t be lying

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mrenda posted:

That's what $22 billion gets you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
he's six foot two, he'll do you, olly olly olly olly olly giroud