Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

fridge corn posted:

What are all these Advanced Stats I see popping up on the screen. Offensive receptions, forced turnovers? Wtf is this poo poo

What channel are you wretching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Dembele found the turbo button or something he's full on cheat mode

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
finally a decent match

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

great 1st half

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Time spent on passes between defenders on their own half of the field should be added to extra time at the end

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

oh no, they've sabremetricsed the world cup

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

habeasdorkus posted:

The advanced stats are on the BBC broadcast too. Think they're coming from FIFA.

I haven't seen any?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

NotJustANumber99 posted:

What channel are you wretching?

BBC mate

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
solid half imo, or as we call it in australia, the opening 6-inch of the footlong

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

webmeister posted:

solid half imo, or as we call it in australia, the opening 6-inch of the footlong

I'm confident that with enough effort you'll stuff that other six inches inside of you.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Lol poovard

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
get rid of pavard and upamecano they suck

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I bet that French defender who pretended to blow out his knee to avoid the embarrassment of getting beat real bad is feeling pretty silly now

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Shrapnig posted:

I'm confident that with enough effort you'll stuff that other six inches inside of you.

the full giroud

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

PostNouveau posted:

I bet that French defender who pretended to blow out his knee to avoid the embarrassment of getting beat real bad is feeling pretty silly now

well he's injured

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

The advanced stats are on the BBC broadcast too. Think they're coming from FIFA.

Yep they are.

https://www.sporttechie.com/fifa-world-cup-qatar-new-advanced-metrics-player-ball-tracking-data-arsene-wenger

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
This whole environment thing is a right downer.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i assume we already did soccerpoos

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

i assume we already did soccerpoos

but... but they're good?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Omnikin posted:

but... but they're good?

uhh

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
There’s a group of Scottish fans who came to Qatar to support Australia… and England??????

(according to the Fox broadcast)

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

amazing bicycle kick, even though it missed

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Love me some big sexy Giroud

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

I believe that they will win

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
come one mcgree equalizer.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
If you cast Giroud in a Hollywood movie about soccer, people wouldl augh at how miscast the handsome man was so unbelievable

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
How to do scorpion kick Fifa 2022?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Zoran posted:

There’s a group of Scottish fans who came to Qatar to support Australia… and England??????

(according to the Fox broadcast)

Probably tories

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Lol is what I demand from us, bald faced thuggery on better opponents

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

let's go, cumdog time

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Weirded out by that one aussie player with his socks pulled way down. Fit the loving uniform, dude

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Omnikin posted:

Weirded out by that one aussie player with his socks pulled way down. Fit the loving uniform, dude

The uniform is matching socks, not length of socks

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

another goal please

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Shrapnig posted:

The uniform is matching socks, not length of socks

Thanks, his socks are stupid and he needs to change them

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

What a tackle wow

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

mbadpe

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

a real chump posted:

Lol is what I demand from us, bald faced thuggery on better opponents

if you don't win the game you can at least win the fight

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Omnikin posted:

Is he not wearing shin guards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Everyone i know hates the winter cup. Kids are all in school, no point in taking holidays off, there's Xmas shopping to do, office parties are starting so you can't watch the games from behind the bar, just meh