Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

the sex ghost posted:

I believe in the subway socceroos

Hell, same op

Reciting all my favourite witch doctor's curses in preparation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

a real chump posted:

The subway eat fresh Socceroos will not win

Things are looking up:

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lol wtf is going on

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

looking forward to some cricket score matches, entirely thanks to soft pens

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Fewer and fewer millimetres in the offside trap lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

karmicknight posted:

get their rear end linesman.

this is illegal in qatar op

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

here we go lads

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

inthe netshallah

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

HOLKY gently caress

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

loving hell this game is sick

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

loving hell what a save

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Omnikin posted:

Rooting for the Saudis feels very weird

I have simple desires in football:
a) my team wins
b) the funniest possible outcome

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

sure hope these lads do something good

they did OP! twice!!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

anyway, looking forward to messi equalising with a soft penalty in the 15th minute of stoppage time

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

loving the bench handbags here

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

waheeeeeey

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

crap header

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

TheRat posted:

Someone should let the Argentines know they're behind. There's zero urgency.

still probably 20 minutes to go

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

8 mins wow, genuinely surprised

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

clearance off the line fark

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

loving hell knee to the face, thats gunna sting

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

you can tell it's bad because they only showed one replay

when the iranian keeper got clattered yesterday they kept. loving. showing. it. over. and. over.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

loving hell how has he not blown fot FT

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

like is he just waiting for argies to score??

edit; finally!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Added time for the Saudi defender injury on top of the already added time.

six minutes beyond the 3-4 minute break for the injury though lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lmao

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

de curry GOAT posted:

donde está Messi???? ???

en la basura

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Tunisia strong out of the blocks here

And I know it's getting cliche at this point but holy poo poo the number of empty seats in the crowd

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

offside flag is back baby

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Didn’t watch the early game, but were Argentinas offside goals all legit? Or was there VAR fuckery?

one of them was pretty tight but none were really controversial tbh

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lol very impressed at having to go off

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

gently caress yes LET'S GO MATES

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

16 surely, gotta use those subs.

6-inch or footlong?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Turn the footie on after dinner and australia are winning????

chuck a coq on the barbie m8

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

that would have been Fully Sick

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

booooooo

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

gently caress

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

qirex posted:

Giroud back on form

trying to kick the match ball back to france i see

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

gently caress that was close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

fridge corn posted:

What are all these Advanced Stats I see popping up on the screen. Offensive receptions, forced turnovers? Wtf is this poo poo

c'est garbage, OP