Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Welcome to the 3rd day of the world cup and we have 4 games today:

1000 - Argentina v Saudi Arabia (ITV)
1300 - Denmark v Tunisia (ITV)
1600 - Mexico v Poland (BBC)
1900 - France v Australia (BBC)

Argentina are one of the favourites for the tournament and Saudi Arabia are at the other end of that scale so the first game could end up being a very funny scoreline. Spare a thought for the fans who are having to get up early for what is a 7am kickoff local time.

post your game predictions ITT
Arg, Den, Mex, Fra for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Nuclear Spoon posted:

i expect mexico poland will be the one to watch today as that's basically the 2nd place decider for the group unless KSA pulls out some poo poo

pretty even matchup too

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This could honestly be 10-0

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lovely little chip

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This is a loving joke

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

a real chump posted:

It should be where your feet are planted this magical plane of offside is very nfl like and bad

Agreed. What does it matter that your elbow is ahead?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

honestly saudi arabia look pretty decent

My brother in Christ they conceded 4 in 35 minutes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Of who????

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Roy Keane is such a poo poo pundit

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hahahaha

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Holy gently caress what a hit

Last time saudis let something fly that well was in 2001

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The world cup, she is beautiful

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

L

M

A

O

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I cannot believe it, what a game

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Going to need some clips of some saudi commentators watching the goals

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sebzilla posted:

god drat I love the Wrold Cup

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TimeWaster posted:

The new host nation! The crowd was insane.

They're bidding for 2030

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

popping the rose water like crazy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

93rd minute penalty hell yeah

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Decent 0-0. Good start to the world cup so far, most of the matches have been decent

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Argentina are one of the favourites for the tournament and Saudi Arabia are at the other end of that scale so the first game could end up being a very funny scoreline. Spare a thought for the fans who are having to get up early for what is a 7am kickoff local time.

post your game predictions ITT
Arg, Den, Mex, Fra for me

I'm sure it's been pointed out but the OP of this thread is a moron

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Every tie is bad op

Wrong!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Turn the footie on after dinner and australia are winning????

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sacre bleau!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MCRAPPE

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Are there any more doubts that giroud is a top 6 striker?