Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Irish TV taking no bullshit, about the Denmark penalty shout.

"I'm playing devil's advocate here, but you hear people saying, 'Was his arm in an unnatural position?'"
- "Well no. It's attached to his body."

Farmer logic if ever I heard it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Paperhouse posted:

mind games

The game being guessing whether their coach has one (he does not.)

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Someone please put the shots on target stat on the screen, if you don't mind. I'm guessing it'd be funny.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

It's just one and it just happened lol

Someone please put the red cards for fighting over the "We should have the next Pope" stat on screen, if you don't mind. I bet it'd be funny.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I thought the Wales v USA match was fine from an energy point of view. At least one team in each half was really going for it.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
That's definitely a penalty. If it was just the jersey pulling you could argue it, but that he stuck his leg out means it has to be given.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
lol

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
What's going on with substitutions at this world cup? They seem to take ages to process once the manager decides on them.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

We're also getting some kind of "receptions" today, and I haven't figured out what that actually means

Team cohesion stat. How many weddings of their teammates they've been at.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Omnikin posted:

The Saudis winning really did throw a wrench into whatever calculus was being done here between two equal strength teams

I 100% do not believe teams are capable of calculating things three games out. With one game left to play, the deciding group game, they still have issues. With none of their group games played you might as well ask them to check the moon landing calculations,

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Only one moustache and I didn't spot a single mullet. Is this really an Australian sports team?

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
11 yellow cards for time wasting, please

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

16 surely, gotta use those subs.

Good point. Throw in the coaching staff too doing some rabble rousing.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Dream over.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I know, objectively, this is a much more entertaining game than the previous two. But after Australia went ahead and are now two behind I just can't enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I think the referee's whistles have matched the colour of their jerseys in all the games so far.

Which is an absolutely fabulous touch.