Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Four games, kicking off at 10am on a weekday. I love the world cup OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Playing this line seems a bit suicidal by the Saudis

/edit: though maybe they're really good at it

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

gotta respect saudi arabia placing all faith in the machine, true adopters of the new reality

Is this what the era of RoboRef looks like?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Surprisingly high quality game this, Saudis pressing well.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Why don't Argentina start Lisandro Martinez?

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

sebzilla posted:

Saudia Arabia with three shots, two on target, both goals.

Doesn't feel like a mugging at all though

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I don't mind doing injury time this way but why don't they trial the rules like a year before the tournament instead of just springing them on everyone

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Schumacher'd by his own keeper

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

TheRat posted:

He could have been doing jazzhands and it wouldn't have changed anything. The ref gave Tunisia a freekick which nullified the entire handball situation

I didn't get why the commentators were focusing on the handball when you could see a Tunisian player getting bulldozed in the back on the left of the screen first

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Feel like I have never seen Poland play well at a major tournament

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
I can't be bothered to look at the team so am just going to assume Harry Kewell and Tim Cahill are still playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Do we really need the 7 minutes at 4-1