Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

loving TRAIN!

:finland:
Anything on the wishlist is fine. Anything off the wishlist is fine. Just ask me first because I am a man-baby who has too many games on too many platforms and I don't know what I have anymore.

Mah deets!

Edit: Perfect tides in the form of Perfect Tides sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Nov 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Toot!

Anything on the wishlist is fine. Anything off the wishlist is fine. Just ask me first because I am a man-baby who has too many games on too many platforms and I don't know what I have anymore.

Mah deets!

Edit: Kingdom of Amalur Re-reckoning and DLC sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Nov 23, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Don't worry dude, I got you!

Mah deets!

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Tattoos and vinyl is the name of an alt-country band!

I'm watching a movie, but will hit you eventually.

Mah deets!

Edit: Ghostwire - Tokyo and There is no light sent up.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Nov 24, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Gotta get this thing to the second page!

Mah deets!

Edit: Ni No Kuni Remastered and Halo Wars Definitive sent up.
Weird West and Streets of Rogue received!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Nov 26, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Still not on the second page...

Mah deets!

Edit: Symphony Of War: The Nephilim Saga and Cuphead - The Last Delicious Course sent up.
And I will be a Teenage Exocolonist received from below.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Nov 27, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Still not on the second page, my budget is getting wrecked.

Mah deets!

Edit: Days Gone and Destroy All Humans sent up.
Reveiced both Raft and Breathedge from below, so my survival skills are getting honed.

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Nov 28, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

How many posts does a forums page have anyway!?

Mah deets!

Edit: Forgotten City and Desperados 3 sent up!
Very many thanks to Fart for Cyberpunk 2077! Gonna hack stuff!

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 28, 2022

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Still waiting on that second page!

Mah deets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

NOT A RIDE

Second page, I'm tapping out! Thanks for everyone taking part, and I'll hopefully see you in the winter train.