Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Given the budget, I'm going to ride exactly once. Still, the above poster is clearly missing some charming games in their life.

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/anilEhilated/#sort=order (EU)

e: Invite sent.
e: Sent Death's Door and Control for that elusive perfect mixture of charming and creepy.
e: And received Creaks and Neon White! Thanks!

e:VV Death's Door in particular is extremely cherishable.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Nov 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

sklurb posted:

Aside from the Wheel of Trash that rolls through every now and again, there's no freebies.
I'd just like to point out that Gun Jam did, in fact, give out freebies (and great ones too!). But yeah, it's unlikely to be sustainable for a lot of us and it kind of doubles down on the goon's popularity factor where some posters take a lot longer to get responded to than known (and generous) gifters. I guess there's always going to be people gaming the system.

Thanks for the train as always, if if it caught be a bit off-guard. Will definitely be seeing you folks in the Winter one, though!

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Nov 29, 2022