Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

lmao

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol and a second lol when i noticed the phone in hand in the shadow

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

For anyone not paying attention to the Imp Zone Game cLub I have made a New Mod!! A canonical sequel to the 15+ year old Muffinwind classic............... enter into the Vivec Foreign QuartEr underworks if you dare and find the Frozen Fiend Impo......... or is he too Saucy to keep?? Only You the player can find out Today. Find out Today.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6gsqmu2u58hug7/impo.ESP/file

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

The first Morrowind mod I ever made reduced everyone's height by half

You had to jump up the steps to reach the Seyda Neen silt strider, it was hilarious

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Drinkslinger posted:

The first Morrowind mod I ever made reduced everyone's height by half

You had to jump up the steps to reach the Seyda Neen silt strider, it was hilarious

Larry Vision

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

For anyone not paying attention to the Imp Zone Game cLub I have made a New Mod!! A canonical sequel to the 15+ year old Muffinwind classic............... enter into the Vivec Foreign QuartEr underworks if you dare and find the Frozen Fiend Impo......... or is he too Saucy to keep?? Only You the player can find out Today. Find out Today.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6gsqmu2u58hug7/impo.ESP/file

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stabbing myself with the Imp Arrow and immediately dying of tetanus

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

dude think about it, the nerevarine is out in the middle of nowhere with some dude he barely knows, he looks around what does he see? nothing but a fiery volcano and a second numidium, no recall or intervention can work in this place, what's he going to do? say no?
/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Proletarian Mango posted:

dude think about it, the nerevarine is out in the middle of nowhere with some dude he barely knows, he looks around what does he see? nothing but a fiery volcano and a second numidium, no recall or intervention can work in this place, what's he going to do? say no?
/

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

...Because of the CHIMplication.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the ending of the words is DENNIS

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

/

Lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

/

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

/

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

/

Pablo Nergigante posted:

...Because of the CHIMplication.

lmao

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

/

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

He don't miss.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

/

loving lmao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

/

Lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

morrowind is free from amazon prime this month.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/235844597371109376/1070833408286150667/RDT_20230130_150613.mp4

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yNfdXI_Qbc

its still free

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
I have the week off work and plan to replay with this big rear end mod pack and try not to break the game with alchemy also I stole a pic from op for my av ty

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Where's Pepe Silvia

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this was going to be the game cover back when it was titled Tribunal instead of Morrowind

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

^ seen that berfore. Its extremely sick , however.. Wouldnt chang ea drat Thing about morrowind. WOuld love a remaster though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

this was going to be the game cover back when it was titled Tribunal instead of Morrowind

that is loving rad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

thats so sick

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Early TES cover bikini ladies ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mbt posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Early TES cover bikini ladies ftw