Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

im going to install the giant pack and then never launch the game

that's how you treat Skyrim. You treat Morrowind with respect

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

that's how you treat Skyrim. You treat Morrowind with respect

speaking of respect, who do I complain to about this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Do you think it's possible to mod Morrowind to add random events to fast travel to add a hint of danger and adventure?

Breaking down in a foyada when your silt strider breaks its leg and having to tearfully put it down

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I always thought that Skyrim mod was announced before the actual game Skyrim was but apparently not. Feels like a weird choice but hell I respect their efforts

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/earthdistance/status/1362468673601081344?t=wPL1opln4Z6jcjEuVzlvTA&s=19

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Also do not use the official plugins

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

He's earned it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

croup coughfield posted:

if im tackling morrowind for the first time, what're the go-to mods? vanilla. is not. an option

Muffinwind is all you need.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insane anime posted:

You realize that all your life you have been coasting along as if you were in a dream. Suddenly, facing the trials of the last few days, you have come alive.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mbt posted:

i cant believe thats an actual level up message lmao

I love how the base game level curve was presumably intended to be level 20 as "endgame" and from like level 15 onwards the level up messages are already telling you you're an old fart and need to retire or die ASAP

Morrowind rules and may have shaped some of my deep anxieties around aging

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Mod that changes the level up messages to Alec Baldwin quotes from Glengarry Glen Ross

That and or Jack Donaghy monologues

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

LEVEL 9: Okay, buddy, here we go. Bases loaded, bottom of the ninth. Are you gonna step up? Oh, yeah. Because it's winning time, you magnificent son of a netch! You go in there and you show them. Make Azura proud of her big boy because he's the best! Just do it. Is it in you? I'm loving it!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It would be funny for the Nerevarine to be a beast race because it would make all the Dunmer really mad, but at the same time their approach to the beast races is correct.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Uncle Frank posted:

One of the only interesting storylines in ESO is the morrowind expansion where you're contacted by Azura and Vivec to stop a dunmer trying to force the Nerravine prophecy. Eventually you find out that there have been dozens of dunmer who've attempted to become the nerravine but failed so it would be funny for a khajit to show up and actually be it.

ESO has some good stories and writing tbh, I played it for a while a few years ago and enjoyed my time in it. Still an MMO ultimately so probably wasn't worth the time sink overall. I got burned out at the start of Clockwork City which is apparently great but I'm never going back at this point

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The base game stuff is pretty bland and repetitive yeah. It never really loses the "Tamriel theme park" vibe but every zone/dlc/questline that was added after release got progressively better

Not enough to make me want to play further expansions like "a new Daedric threat" or "Bretons" though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*trying to suppress a massive smile as dommy mommy turns me into an obedient little catboy* drat this sucks. I hate being cursed by a vengeful goddess

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dongicus posted:

y;all need divine intervention fr fr 🤣🤣🤣

That's what we're discussing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

For anyone not paying attention to the Imp Zone Game cLub I have made a New Mod!! A canonical sequel to the 15+ year old Muffinwind classic............... enter into the Vivec Foreign QuartEr underworks if you dare and find the Frozen Fiend Impo......... or is he too Saucy to keep?? Only You the player can find out Today. Find out Today.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6gsqmu2u58hug7/impo.ESP/file

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stabbing myself with the Imp Arrow and immediately dying of tetanus

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Early TES cover bikini ladies ftw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Man Telesphoros' list takes me back lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Can't wait for Tears of the Kingdom

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Uncle Frank posted:

Osama's Tools

What a fool you are. I have steel beams. How can you melt steel beams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012