Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I like the music in 11 but I think it probably helps that it's all orchestral and I'm used to the 8 bit version, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

he died lol. but apparently he'd already done the music for 12 so not free just yet

Noooooooo

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

he died lol. but apparently he'd already done the music for 12 so not free just yet

Lmfao noooooo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

sauce. naow.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

DQ12 had been in development for ~2 years by the time he died so there's speculation that he could've finished the job. Far as I know Squenix hasn't said anything about it.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

sauce. naow.

lol source was some guy in the switch thread, not finding much on google at least. bur yeah what bees said, think it started dev in 2019 and he died 2021

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the dragon quest wiki said he finished it but they haven't even finished their list of armor in dq3. shameful.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just got irrationally angry at a nice woodcutter because he's clearly blocked up his well and I bet he didn't check it for medals/seeds. should have left him cursed and repaired the bridge using the fun size forge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got dq monsters. framerate triples in handheld mode and had to clear an hour of tutorial before i got a faster speed option in battle :letsgo:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!