Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

One year a bunch of Russians had convinced their own military that I did a blue dab about 19 years ago and was part of a vampire cult that was going to make a coup on the US, in order to not be killed for non-contract fulfillment. They had co-opted a bunch of monsters and scenesters and convinced them that they had to orchestrate an emergency surgery to remedy the situation. Of course it was a no budget thing and it was only the materials at hand plus a goring tool. Which of course wasn’t a goring tool at all but a surgical tool that had to be balanced with extremely basic components. All they needed was a link and door access. So amongst other things, they began recommending my parents, who I hadn’t seen in about 20 years, leave the house and let them tap in to some lovely hologram that doesn’t even look like them while the operate. :airquote:. Among the things they convinced people they needed to do was lace the house with bug spray, spray my father down with bug spray, spray me and all my poo poo down with bug spray, so no bugs were crawling around during the surgery :airquote:. Of course the goring is extremely acidic, so a futile effort to pH balance this poo poo by any means (which obviously wouldn’t work at all because the tool is configured as an acid burning goring tool), so people were convinced to run a pipe into my dads ebook reader and run lethal amounts of base into my house. Other things included lining washed cups with soap, hoping I would drink it by accident (of I course I would! I love soap) and prepping the area by keeping and actively promoting the stupidest and most manipulable people on set and shoving my own biological family out the door. Well woops they didn’t succeed, but only thanks to me and only me.

What the gently caress, take your meds person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bruce Campbell is in a Hallmark Christmas movie that’s on tv right now, so this is now my most terrible holiday memory.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Xena to the rescue once again.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Szyznyk posted:

Bruce Campbell is in a Hallmark Christmas movie that’s on tv right now, so this is now my most terrible holiday memory.

Hey, people gotta eat

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

My mom took me to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade when I was 4, and it is one of the most miserable childhood memories I have. It wasn't fun, that was the year that there was supposed to be a Sonic the Hedgehog float but something happened to it so I was even LESS enthusiastic, I was bored and freezing, and the first time my mom asked me if I wanted to go home, I said yes. :smith:

We talked about it yesterday (31 years later) and my mom was like, "I didn't know you hated it, you were so quiet!" and I explained to her that I was more frozen & bummed out than tantrum-ly enraged. "It wasn't like [least favorite uncle's first wife's] wedding [at which I, age 6, literally hysterically cried during the entire ceremony] or anything," I elaborated, at which point she completely understood.

edit: Uh, well, I feel pretty innocent here. My family's various scandals aren't really things that CAN come up during holidays.

I went that year and half the balloons were busted. It was amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmTC0m7wQbs

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ll always remember the thanksgiving my wife tried to rape me to prove a point, and that point was that she needed to murder my parents so things could go back to normal for her. I might try to sell this poo poo to the lifetime channel before they steal the idea for free while my wife keeps me sick and immobilized so she can continue to be the most important person in the situation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

You and k3nt3n should hang out.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What an odd gimmick.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

One year a bunch of Russians had convinced their own military that I did a blue dab about 19 years ago and was part of a vampire cult that was going to make a coup on the US, in order to not be killed for non-contract fulfillment. They had co-opted a bunch of monsters and scenesters and convinced them that they had to orchestrate an emergency surgery to remedy the situation. Of course it was a no budget thing and it was only the materials at hand plus a goring tool. Which of course wasn’t a goring tool at all but a surgical tool that had to be balanced with extremely basic components. All they needed was a link and door access. So amongst other things, they began recommending my parents, who I hadn’t seen in about 20 years, leave the house and let them tap in to some lovely hologram that doesn’t even look like them while the operate. :airquote:. Among the things they convinced people they needed to do was lace the house with bug spray, spray my father down with bug spray, spray me and all my poo poo down with bug spray, so no bugs were crawling around during the surgery :airquote:. Of course the goring is extremely acidic, so a futile effort to pH balance this poo poo by any means (which obviously wouldn’t work at all because the tool is configured as an acid burning goring tool), so people were convinced to run a pipe into my dads ebook reader and run lethal amounts of base into my house. Other things included lining washed cups with soap, hoping I would drink it by accident (of I course I would! I love soap) and prepping the area by keeping and actively promoting the stupidest and most manipulable people on set and shoving my own biological family out the door. Well woops they didn’t succeed, but only thanks to me and only me.

Holidays are the worst, amiright?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
For years, my Grandma would only send a card with money to all of us grandkids. This was fine for us, as who doesn't want money. The amount would be somewhat arbitrary, depending if you currently in her favor, or how well the gambling was going.
Then one year, I guess she felt like getting a gift to people, and got everyone something. She had us all wait to open this present at the same time, and it was a pair of boxers that "you've come a long way baby" written on the band. I can't remember the design. The sizes were for the most part random. I think mine were a small or something.
The room was silent at first, then people started laughing at what a hilarious joke it was. She wasn't known for being funny, so pulling a joke light to everyone was great. Even us grandkids thought it was funny.
She was madder then hell that no one liked it, and stormed out of the house and drove home. She refused to talk to anyone for about 3 days.

Next year it was money in the Christmas card again.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
sister's boxer had a seizure and died in front of everyone right as turkey was done. there was a timer going that was up in 3 seconds so i quietly added some more time so it didn't ding right away

the dog didn't poo poo itself either that part was cool

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pac and Cheese posted:

sister's boxer had a seizure and died in front of everyone right as turkey was done. there was a timer going that was up in 3 seconds so i quietly added some more time so it didn't ding right away

the dog didn't poo poo itself either that part was cool

Ding! Ding! Boxer's done!

Edit: At least the dog died amidst family, though it's a shame it didn't get any turkey.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Nov 26, 2022

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
yeah that's why i did it

Edit:: that spoiled fuckin mutt had plenty of ham already

Pac and Cheese fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 26, 2022

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Tarkus posted:

You and k3nt3n should hang out.

oh yeah and if there is a real santa i would love a bound copy of the art of war 2 please

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

drat im sorry the grinch stole your paragraphs

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My dad spent like a month before my birthday telling me my mom was a crazy bitch and that he wasn't cheating on her, and the year long MSN Messenger chat logs I found weren't of him or something, then on my birthday he invited everyone on his side of the family to a big party except his side piece showed up and it turns out the whole party was to introduce his side piece to his family and he forgot it was my birthday. For my 13th birthday I got a frozen lasagna and half a pack of smokes

Also his excuse for lying was "I didn't want to tell you because you'd think I'm a liar" and then he called me a oval office when I said he was literally a liar. I pissed in his humidifier and stole his gun though so it wasn't all bad, plus I like lasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I got stuck in the bathroom at family's house on Thanksgiving.

Everyone was over at my uncle's house and they called that diner was ready. I ducked into the bathroom to take a quick piss and slid the door shut. Finished, washed hands, and the door would not budge.

I didn't want to shout from the bathroom that I was stuck while everyone was at the table. So after looking around I realized I could climb out the window (first floor). I got out, shut the window from the outside, and walked around the house to the front door.

I took my seat next to a cousin and whispered what happened. rear end in a top hat laughs so loud I had to explain to the table and 3 generations of family what I did.