Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Escape From Noise posted:

Frank Bomb Investigator

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

nobody panic! i'm jeremy renner, from the hurt locker, here to defuse the bombs.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Escape From Noise posted:

Frank Bomb Investigator

bomb investigator: to be frank with you, this bomb is going to blow your house up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

watho

the prodigy’s hit single blow my bomb up

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

smokin hot babe: it's either stopping the bomb or doing my bum, lover boy. what's it gonna be

Man Who Must Drive 60mph (during sex) Or He Cums

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

idiotsavant
for your crimes against humanity, you must gently caress this crazy bomb to death

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

idiotsavant posted:

for your crimes against humanity, you must gently caress this crazy bomb to death

Frank bomberman: hello m’am, I’m here to check if there are any bombs on your house

sexy bomb: oh my, you don’t say. well there’s no bombs here mr inspector

Frank: hmm… well I’m gonna need you to remove your robe, just make sure there’s no…wires…under there. purely professional m’am.

sexy bomb: ok, if you insist…

*public domain funk music plays*

watho

a former fbi agent must stop a crazy man by blowing bombs

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*evidence locker filled with bombs*
current FBI agent, ashes a cigarette ruefully, stomps on the ash. grinds the heel of his cheap brown shoe: It doesn't make sense. None of this adds up... we've got the bombs. We've got the man... but what was he planning?
current FBI agent 2: Who can say chief. Maybe they were antique bombs. Real collectors' items. Maybe they reminded him of home. Maybe the sicko was just crazy.
current FBI agent, narrowing his eyes: Well one thing's for sure. These bombs ain't goin' nowhere until we get to the bottom of this.
former FBI agent, banging wildly against the soundproof glass, mouthing soundlessly:

Twenty Four posted:

Thanks for reminding me of electric six, listening to more of their stuff right now. That guitar player has some amazing right hand technique, loose but on point! Really solid bass too, that's my jam, sorry for the derail!

One time my friends went to see them in like 2007 or so and Dick Valentine stopped the show mid-song to announce that Larry King was dead.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

current FBI agent, sliding himself into the interrogation room chair. a bomb stares back impassively.: You want some water? No? How about a cigarette. I apologize for the lieutenant just now. Heh. He's a bit of a maniac. Maybe even crazy. But not as crazy as that partner of yours. Look, you're a bomb, you're allowed to make some mistakes. There's no point throwing your life away. And let's face it. That crazy SOB was just gonna blow you up anyway. So tell us what you know and how about we get you home to the bomb factory in time for you to kiss your kids gnight.

bomb:

How Wonderful!

a crazy man, about to blow up bombs:
former FBI agent, standing in the rain: you don't need to do it, you know.
crazy man: you don't know a thing about me. you don't know what I need
former FBI agent: maybe you're right. maybe that doesn't matter
crazy man: but Francois...
former FBI agent: no, don't talk.
crazy man: this is crazy.
former FBI agent: no, Jean. I'm crazy. I'm crazy for waiting so long to tell you... to make love to me...

*they kiss passionately, their bodies laid down gently on a softly undulating mound of bombs*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

TrixRabbi posted:

*government-issue funk music plays*

mutantIke

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
this is basically just the movie Donald was writing in Adaptation

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
So he’s not currently an FBI agent?

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Escape From Noise

Commissioner: drat it Frank! Your superior told you to unfuck that bomb! You disobeyed a direct order! You're out of order!

Frank: I've had it up to heree with you pencil pushers! I'm out of order??? Once a bombs been hosed and sucked you can't go back on that! Don't they teach you college boys anything in that fancy academy of yours? YOU CANNOT UNFUCK A BOMB! All you can do is prepare for the gently caress thunder!

How Wonderful!

*background chatter and noise, a rowdy classroom at Quantico, all of the fresh recruits gossiping and laughing. their clamor dies abruptly at a horrid shriek-- their new instructor, a former FBI agent, dragging the metal hook he has for a hand down the chalkboard*

former FBI agent: you're in this room for one reason and one reason only. to send a bomb-- any bomb-- into a stygian sexual underworld of transcendent and dark pleasure. if you're not here for this-- if you're not willing to make bomb loving your moon, your sun, your life, your death-- then stand up right now and walk out of this room because I will NOT have my time wasted in the class. if you are not willing to lay your life down on the line in pursuit of making a bomb nut like a wild man then get the gently caress out of my classroom and god have loving MERCY on your souls

*shuffling of chairs being pushed back, nervous feet exiting the room*

former FBI agent: good. that weeds out the slackers. for the rest of you, welcome to the most significant semester you will ever have. lesson number one: explosion is the bomb's cum

Buttchocks

Frank, a crazy man took out our entire A-squad, so we need you to send in the bomb-disarming robot. I know you retired before these 'bots became common, but I have good news. This model is very similar to the robot that fucks your ex-wife.

baka of lathspell

hi mr guidance counsel im having trouble deciding on a career path. i could be the crazy man who blows up bombs or the FBI agent who *must* stop him

gc: it’s not good to restrict yourself to a single path… better be the crazy man

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

watho

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hi mr guidance counsel im having trouble deciding on a career path. i could be the crazy man who blows up bombs or the FBI agent who *must* stop him

gc: it’s not good to restrict yourself to a single path… better be the crazy man

lol

biosterous

a former fbi agent muse stop a crazy man from suckin on chili dogs outside the tastee freeze

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

watho

biosterous posted:

a former fbi agent muse stop a crazy man from suckin on chili dogs outside the tastee freeze

immovable object vs unstoppable force

google THIS

former FBI agent

so it's also a significantly longer career path

baka of lathspell

I was hoping no one would point that out lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The career path is to become former FBI. So he's currently FBI.

And choosing to leave FBI or go crazy.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

baka of lathspell

it also doesn’t make sense why would a former FBI agent be required to stop someone from blowing up bombs. he’s retired he should be hitting the linx

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

leave that poo poo to the people whose job it actually is currently… the current fbi

hot take

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

Some try to split the difference and become a current FBI agent who's a week from retirement but it rarely goes well for them

google THIS fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 16, 2023

watho

it also doesn’t make sense why would a former FBI agent be required to stop someone from blowing up bombs. he’s retired he should be hitting the linx

i’m glad someone is finally saying it like it is. detonator (2003) has had it too good for too long and it’s well overdue that someone really tears into the logic of behind it

Buttchocks

Agent Steve: "I did it. It's over. The psalms are safe from that lazy man."

FBI Director: "You idiot! This is why you were removed from active duty!"

baka of lathspell

tutankhalmond posted:

current fbi agent: *puts his arm across former fbi agent when the former fbi agent tries to step forward towards the crazy man blowing up bombs* wait...let's see what he's up to

this and many posts itt

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

former FBI agent

so it's also a significantly longer career path

*Gets hired by the FBI, quits on day one, flips everyone the bird while walking out the door* "Former FBI agent here, mission accomplished losers!"

Just outside, a bomb is sitting in front of the exit. "Oh no..."

watho

just remembered this tagline lol

watho

the former fbi agent fandom is dying reblog this post if you're still a crazy man blowing up bombs

google THIS

"I'm not your guy, chief. I can't go back to being a former FBI agent. I'm retired. I'm a former former FBI agent now."

"But former former FBI agent, we need you to sit at bars at 2pm being jaded and grizzled! The whole nation needs you to sit at bars at 2pm being jaded and grizzled! You're the best man to initially refuse to do the job but eventually get dragged into it by your old flame and/or your unresolved vendetta with the crazy man, and you know it!"

Buttchocks

"Chief, I know this perp. He's got more bombs than the bible's got Psalms."

"You're reports were incorrect, old timer, those were rhymes, not bombs. Now I've got the mayor's office and the teachers union screaming down my neck thanks to you."

google THIS

A former, ya' FBI mon muss tap di mon he crazy
A licky blow up bombs

Stoner Sloth

retired FBI chief: you know... this isn't actually your job any more, why not leave it to the professionals?

retired FBI agent: i am the professionals, a professionally retired FBI agent!!

crazy man: you know what, i've always wanted to retire from the crazy man blowing up bombs lifestyle... maybe settle down with a nice little bomb in the country side and...

<explosion>

baka of lathspell

watho posted:

the former fbi agent fandom is dying reblog this post if you're still a crazy man blowing up bombs

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

dr crazy man or how I learned to stop being FBI and love the bombs

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher