Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

current FBI agent: we got him, Frank. the crazy man is back at headquarters. it’s over, you can go back to your retirement now and leave this nonsense to the guys getting paid.

former FBI agent Frank: if you say so Devins. but mark my words something’s not right here.

current FBI agent: there’s nothing more to worry about Frank. tell the Mrs I send my regards. now get some sleep.

former FBI agent Frank: Devins wait—

*click*

current FBI agent Devins goes back into the interrogation room to find the suspect still passed out, as if he was drugged.

current FBI agent: what’s going on here, he’s still not awake?

other current FBI agent: it’s as if he was drugged. wait, what’s that ticking.

the suspect’s ticking grows louder. Tick! Tick! Tick! why he’s not a man at all!! he’s a bomb!!!

KABOOM!!!!! the FBI office is blown to bits.

former FBI agent Frank (at home like 20 miles away but somehow knowing this happened): CRAAAZZZYYYYY MAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

nobody panic! i'm jeremy renner, from the hurt locker, here to defuse the bombs.

TrixRabbi

idiotsavant posted:

for your crimes against humanity, you must gently caress this crazy bomb to death

Frank bomberman: hello m’am, I’m here to check if there are any bombs on your house

sexy bomb: oh my, you don’t say. well there’s no bombs here mr inspector

Frank: hmm… well I’m gonna need you to remove your robe, just make sure there’s no…wires…under there. purely professional m’am.

sexy bomb: ok, if you insist…

*public domain funk music plays*