Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

FBI agent Brank Gornky: 'See you later... detonator." <puts on shades as he walks way from a cool explosion... wait wasn't he sposed to stop that?>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Nosfereefer posted:

p much standard fbi procedure

except for one thing... Brank Gornky quit the FBI two days ago cause he was sick of doing things by the book!

Stoner Sloth

watho posted:

someone blew up my prized bomb collection!!!!!

never fear, FBI agent (former) Brank Gornky is on the case!!!

Stoner Sloth

tutankhalmond posted:

current fbi agent: you don't know that Frank, this is why you aren't on the force. Maybe those bombs were special because they were his. Accordingly, we've put a team together and...well...we're going to give the crazy man more bombs. It's called hypothesis testing Frank, you could never understand that. Didn't then. Don't now. I could lose my job for even telling you this.

<later>

current fbi agent: ah geez Frank... you were right... those lousy bombs shot me... and i was only two days from retirement. tell my wife i love her... and Frank... get that crazy man for me <dies in franks arms>

former fbi agent Frank: <screams at heavens> CRRRAAAZZZZYYY MAAAN!!

Stoner Sloth

retired FBI chief: you know... this isn't actually your job any more, why not leave it to the professionals?

retired FBI agent: i am the professionals, a professionally retired FBI agent!!

crazy man: you know what, i've always wanted to retire from the crazy man blowing up bombs lifestyle... maybe settle down with a nice little bomb in the country side and...

<explosion>