Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

How many times in the past year have the feds made an announcement, or made hints on what they're going to do on inflation? 50? I'm over this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I want to copy a friends trades. I don't want access to their trading account, and I don't want them to have to text me all the transactions they make. Is there a way I can monitor their activity remotely?

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I was trading TQQQ. Then I was recommended TECL instead. Anyone think another tech fund is better? For day trading.

Also I trade SQQQ if I think the market is going down. Same question on that.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Every time I decided to not buy Nvidia because I feel I missed the bus, i’ve been wrong. Keeps going up. We need a stock split and bring that price down.

How do you guys feel about SMCI? Sold it at the start of the session, and it looks like that was too premature.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

How you guys feel about Reddit stock?