Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
Please share your pooping techniques.

For me, my diet has been fine tuned in order to create hard fecal pellets. I have trained my abdominal and anal muscles to create what I call a “living gun”. I use my “living gun” to shoot bad guys as long as they stick around long enough so I can remove my pants, and through a series of mirrors, aim directly at a criminal and fire my little turds at high speed. Please dm for more info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the poor man's squatty potty:

whilst seated upon ur throne w/ ur knees fully bent, elevate ur feet and scooch the ottoman towards ur terlet. rest ur feet there and squirt w/ all you are might :eng101:

the shower curtain may come into play here btw

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
back when I was a kid my friends and I would play in the woods near town. Because we were young boys we were all fascinated with the concept of making GBS threads and pissing outside in the woods. So we would drop our pants, hang from low hanging tree branches with our butts pointed downward, and let the turds fall from a great height.

I am a patient they.

Ohtori Akio
making GBS threads from the tallest tree in the yard and seeing a little Fortnite quest marker pop up because you got the cheevo.

Soapyshoes

emSparkly posted:

back when I was a kid my friends and I would play in the woods near town. Because we were young boys we were all fascinated with the concept of making GBS threads and pissing outside in the woods. So we would drop our pants, hang from low hanging tree branches with our butts pointed downward, and let the turds fall from a great height.

lol

Goons Are Gifts

the famous manly standing poo:
get into the bathroom, unzip your pants, open the lid, let go, ignore your wife's questions afterwards

Goons Are Gifts

the lumberjack's way:
poop out a solid log, don't wipe, stand up, turn around, split the log in two using your pee, don't wipe

Goons Are Gifts

the zombie poop defense, also a famous chess move:
sit down on the toilet and poop while the zombies crawl through your pipes, let go the second their zombie faces make it through to the toilet, crush their faces with the might of your faeces, become hero of the people

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I've been doing butt kegels for years in order to poop little cubes like a capybara

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i whatsapp all my shits on the tiktok

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Soapyshoes

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

the lumberjack's way:
poop out a solid log, don't wipe, stand up, turn around, split the log in two using your pee, don't wipe

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lol this is some basic-rear end poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FutonForensic

the sprinkler method: spinning while making GBS threads. if you can get a 3 meter radius of poo poo, everyone gets to go home

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

the sprinkler method: spinning while making GBS threads. if you can get a 3 meter radius of poo poo, everyone gets to go home

lmao. a classic

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

lol this is some basic-rear end poo poo

if ur such hot poo poo then let's hear ur method Mr. Man

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

extremely powerful to boost plant production, farmers have been doing this for 12000 years

Goons Are Gifts

the engineer:
when you feel that you will have the rabbit-like poop of small balls falling out of your butt due to your unhealthy but extremely tasty diet, stack up those balls to construct something new, something that is more than the sum of their parts, something the world will have an equal amount of awe as well as questions for

Goons Are Gifts

The immaculate conception:
You barely ate fibre, in fact, you barely ate anything at all, you recently pooped and yet, somehow, it just keeps coming. It doesn't stop, there's always more and more and more, where did it come from? Is that the king of kings of the prophecies?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

if ur such hot poo poo then let's hear ur method Mr. Man

I’d love to tell you but :nsa:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Poop with your eyes closed!

FutonForensic

if you take a poo poo wider than it is long in my Denny's, the kids eat for free

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

if you take a poo poo wider than it is long in my Denny's, the kids eat for free

lmao. challenge accepted

Stoner Sloth

the chocolate rain

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

the chocolate rain

pls. do go on :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The girl method:

Absolutely destroy a bathroom, by any means necessary--and then pretend it never loving happened.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Poop with only one hand!

nut

my innovations stem not in the act, a trite approach to novelty, but instead in the quantification, for i measure poo poo in cubits, half-acres, hands, and microplastics composition

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the true measure of a poo poo is not in the poo poo itself, but in the sweat of the shitter's brow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There'd be a safe, wrapped in chains and sunk to the bottom of the ocean and somehow Harry Houdini would take a poo poo in it.

Scaly Haylie

harry houdini but all of his escapes are just him absconding after making GBS threads somewhere. there's poo poo at every one

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

You can use the seat to sit, but a real pro uses it as a target ring to bullseye as they're doing a handstand 3 stalls over

Scaly Haylie

cursive

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
if you poo poo in all caps, people think you're shouting, and it's rude

Areola Grande

lol

Scaly Haylie

diarrhea: the italics of the butt

Twenty Four

The Hello Machine posted:

Poop with only one hand!

Having had surgery on my dominant arm last year leaving my arm unusable for weeks then barely usable for months (it mostly works now but my other arm is screwed up now from overcompensating), getting TP and wiping with only your non-dominate hand is awkward, more than you might imagine, try it! No cheating either and going "this is hard" you gotta finish the deed. Results may vary but I have friends who agreed. Expecting trip reports!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i just don't. it's gross.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chrs

emSparkly posted:

reminds me of a similar story from when I was a kid. this guy we knew once climbed up a tree and sat on a branch with his trousers down then took a poo poo out of the tree. for no other reason than that we were teenage boys and poo poo like that was hilarious to us.

but little did we know the true comedy was yet to come.

when our friend was finished pooping and tried to reach down and pull up his trousers so that he could climb down he lost his balance and fell out of the tree with his pants down and landed right in the dump he just took.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You can reuse a shitpost in a thread about pooping!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Heather Papps posted:

i just don't. it's gross.

when I was in college I was on a long car trip with this guy I barely knew and he was really boring me with his monologue so for some reason I told him that ever since I went vegan I only had to go to the bathroom once a month, just to change the subject, and he believed me, so for the rest of my time if I knew he was around I had to hold it in

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!