Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
We are really beating the couscous out of these guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

a real chump posted:

We are really beating the couscous out of these guys

their midfield is totally shakshook

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
wow that's a bad miss

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Lol you gotta score those

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Tunisia please

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

We are desperately trying to give a goal away here

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

The whistles in the crowd can gently caress right off

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Tunisia are briking it

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

good time for half time imo

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

carthage eagles unclutch, clipped

expect a lot more from teams that beat the crucible of africa quals

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Tunisia is sucking super hard drat

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
why the gently caress is steven gerrard shilling hyundais

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

People like money.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
or more accurately why has hyundai decided that steven gerrard is the powerful voice ghey need to challenge the world to go carbon neutral

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
scoring a goal was a good idea imo it will really help australia

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

His finances were slipping

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Eau de MacGowan posted:

If you install WhatsApp and put your flag as Ivory Coast you’ll find out it’s because he shagged a scouse mobsters missus and now he needs to pay back gambling debts he borrowed off Mike Ashley

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Total Meatlove posted:

If you install WhatsApp and put your flag as Ivory Coast you’ll find out it’s because he shagged a scouse mobsters missus and now he needs to pay back gambling debts he borrowed off Mike Ashley

I thought that was Alan pardew

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Because Aston wouldn’t have him

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I thought that was Alan pardew

He works as an exotic dancer for Russian oligarchs

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

lol apparently mitch duke's goal was the first of the tournament scored by a player who plays in the second tier of their league

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Tunisia probably shoulda started like this if they wanted to win

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/nov/26/fire-breaks-out-in-qatar-near-world-cup-stadium

Check out the pic in the article. It looks like an interesting piece of architecture behind all the black smoke.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Impressively bad shot

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

feels like the ref is calling everything for tunisia at the moment

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Onya Mitch

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Timmy lookin enthralled here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Tunisia deserves to lose at this rate

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

how the gently caress is that not a free kick

third or fourth time someone's been wrestled down off the ball and no foul

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I.am definitely biased but Tunisia can just grab anyone they want currently

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

omfg

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
gently caress that was close

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
gently caress!

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

going to have wanted to go and have that where you wanted it to go

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Poonisia

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

can't see this ending 1-0

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Mooy is powerfully ugly

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I have no ill feelings towards Tunisia but I want their fans to wail and moan ( because they lost)

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Can’t wait for the CUM World Cup and guaranteed Oceania football qualification

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
What the gently caress are those green things on their jerseys? Some kind of flying stick?