Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

After many a year, Dr. Eldarion retired from active duty, leaving the great BYOB C&D war a stalemate, a cold war where we still don't know what the other side is planning. Soon, soon enough, time will tell.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Most people can only take skim BYOB. If whole BYOB was healthy for you, everyone would be having it right now!

Saoshyant

I want to have a chair in the House of Lords (and Ladies).

Did I saw "want"? Demand.

Saoshyant

I'll be your new Idiot Ruler, such is my role in life. I will have a spot open for an Idiot King and an Idiot Queen working under me. How magnanimous of me!

Saoshyant

Also, as the new ruler, my campaign promise is that I will find this shadowy cabal that supposedly runs BYOB and I will shut it down.

and then replace it for a better one with blackjack and sexual workers