Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fast cars loose anus posted:

That's apparently K State's video guy's "thing", to intentionally make lovely videos

Do they have a new one or has the tradition been passed down since Ron Prince was there?

e: Blast from the past, don't forget your power towel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-05wPlQQ4

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

Do they have a new one or has the tradition been passed down since Ron Prince was there?

e: Blast from the past, don't forget your power towel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-05wPlQQ4

no see the difference here is who ever put power towel together was trying to be good

new guy intentionally tries to be poo poo

I need to find this article it was mentioned in but im lazy

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

Declan MacManus posted:

thinking back to 2008 and how an 12-0 utah was ranked #6 behind usc and texas and then mysteriously managed to jump them both at the end of the season to climb to #2

Wasn't that the year that Utah went undefeated, went to the Sugar Bowl, and made 'Bama look like chumps?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fly with me posted:

Wasn't that the year that Utah went undefeated, went to the Sugar Bowl, and made 'Bama look like chumps?

sure was

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

bring back EcoKat

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Also the K-State video is probably a response to this kind of thing from TCU:

https://twitter.com/tcufootball/status/1594077223417708544?s=46&t=U4oLKbkCbK5Ys6jmifALoA

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Trying to check scores on my Yahoo sports app and it's showing me the scores from when jt Barrett and Jalen hurts led their teams to wins over Michigan and Auburn. What the gently caress

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Also the K-State video is probably a response to this kind of thing from TCU:

https://twitter.com/tcufootball/status/1594077223417708544?s=46&t=U4oLKbkCbK5Ys6jmifALoA

oh poo poo i got confused in my old age its the TCU guy who does that poo poo and K state is responding youre right

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

mastershakeman posted:

Trying to check scores on my Yahoo sports app and it's showing me the scores from when jt Barrett and Jalen hurts led their teams to wins over Michigan and Auburn. What the gently caress

We've landed on the moon!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Both videos are good. The kids are alright

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Alaois posted:

sure was

Oh hey I was at that game. It sucked!

No really, they made the band sit in folding chairs on the field for Christ knows what reason instead of the stands. We couldn’t see poo poo though lord knows we didn’t miss much.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fast cars loose anus posted:

oh poo poo i got confused in my old age its the TCU guy who does that poo poo and K state is responding youre right

I can relate to that :corsair:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

mastershakeman posted:

Lol me too. If you select the conference it shows you the right scores at least.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Let me just give a hearty :lol: as well as a :lmao: to both USC and TCU.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1599150758468927488

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Fly with me posted:

In fairness, it looked like Bama played that game in flip-flops, they were checked out and just waiting for a vacation.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

It's rumored that Sean Clifford won't be playing in the Penn State bowl game because he hosed up in some way. It may have to do with someone lip-reading "we have to cover" after he bombed a TD in garbage time against MSU last week.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sean Clifford point shaving would explain a lot

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It’s not point shaving if you’re trying to cover

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
A Penn State player should know better than anyone not to bet on Penn State to cover

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
For the record, Penn State/Michigan State was a push, so nobody won.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Scary to think about the kind of stuff that would get you in trouble at Penn State. It must be really bad

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Scary to think about the kind of stuff that would get you in trouble at Penn State. It must be really bad

yeah when you consider how much their fans will forgive

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
There's definitely going to be a Pete Rose type scandal soon, now that you don't have to even find some shady motherfucker to take your bet, you can just download one of the apps that sponsors your games.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

PostNouveau posted:

There's definitely going to be a Pete Rose type scandal soon, now that you don't have to even find some shady motherfucker to take your bet, you can just download one of the apps that sponsors your games.

Reminder that an Atlanta Falcons WR was suspended an entire year for betting on himself/his team on apps that are presumably regularly advertised on NFL broadcasts and partners with the league

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DC Murderverse posted:

Reminder that an Atlanta Falcons WR was suspended an entire year for betting on himself/his team on apps that are presumably regularly advertised on NFL broadcasts and partners with the league

Oh yeah

I guess there won't really be a scandal then because I don't think people cared too much about that

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
NDSU had their second round playoff game today and the QB went 6/10 for 58 yards and 1 INT. They won 49-26.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

NDSU had their second round playoff game today and the QB went 6/10 for 58 yards and 1 INT. They won 49-26.

Just like God intended

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

wandler20 posted:

:gizz:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

wandler20 posted:

Embrace tradition

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

wandler20 posted:

Elevate them to the NFL. They can take Seattle's place in the NFC West, as Seattle currently holds the shameful position of having the division's best passing offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4018973