Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Dukberry posted:

This poster 'fucks'

When thinking of Dukberry, despite the activity in itself revolting me to my very core, all I can say is 'Scoundrel'. Never in my life have I encountered a more low-down blacksoul whose entire being makes a mockery of existence and turns man and beast from the light of God. THEY WILL NOT EAT THEIR CRUSTIES!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Well, you should know everything about people that suck.

WithoutTheFezOn; beyond redemption. Possesses neither backbone nor the will to change their circumstances. Blashphemer and misanthrope who has turned their back on law and order, guilty of a crime so foul it would sully The Ten Commandments to include it: Jaywalking.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Nosfereefer posted:

i will clown you, i will "dunk" you up, i will end you

Words such as honour and integrity find their antithesis in Nosfereefer. Their miscreancy is without peer, no misdeed is too low for them. Corruptor of youth and banished from three different parishes; DID NOT BRUSH THEIR TEETH ON A FRIDAY EVENING.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Dukberry posted:

is there anything more repulsive than someone correcting someone else on spelling and grammar? or is it just a characteristic you have on your own that makes you the most repellent creature on planet earth?

yes. you