Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hey i used to have those tires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

sounds like one of your pirellis have gone flat

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

there it is

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
washed out paisano

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

WithOut Papers

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Rip Mattia Binotto most competent Italian manager in history (Swisstory)

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Rip Mattia Binotto most competent Italian manager in history (Swisstory)

fake italian

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

:wrongcity:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I named my newest dog Gabbagoul (spelled Capocollo on her collar obviously). Everyone usually just calls her gabby. Anyway, I told a coworker cause I thought it was the kind of thing she’d find funny but apparently she’s of Italian background and got real annoyed and tried to tell me it’s not actually true

loving just chill out and enjoy a joke every now and again you drat papists

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I named my newest dog Gabbagoul (spelled Capocollo on her collar obviously). Everyone usually just calls her gabby. Anyway, I told a coworker cause I thought it was the kind of thing she’d find funny but apparently she’s of Italian background and got real annoyed and tried to tell me it’s not actually true

loving just chill out and enjoy a joke every now and again you drat papists

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Anyone have the video this linked to?

Its the Italian soccer team all talking with their hands

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri...ff12a0c71fd8c4f

Edit thank you Paul

A Bakers Cousin has issued a correction as of 19:52 on Nov 27, 2022

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFK7Eb156lw

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
When I was in Florence I overheard an Italian toddler saying something like "badabooba amaga goo" in an infantile voice, it starts young

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

What's the movie where the divorced writer buys a house in Italy and meets a nice guy there

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

NeatHeteroDude posted:

What's the movie where the divorced writer buys a house in Italy and meets a nice guy there

the departed, it's scorsese's best work

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
italy's cool. cinque terre is worth a visit

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I think it’s admirable that Italian-Americans and Italian-Italians are equally reactionary and hateful, plus tacky and tasteless, despite having almost no relation to each other culturally or linguistically

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's impossible to be racist to Italians because "Italian" is a fake race invented 150 years ago.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Bursts into thread to quote true romance

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Dreylad posted:

italy's cool. cinque terre is worth a visit

It’s a dump of a country. Spain and Portugal are light years nicer, the only reason someone would think otherwise is because of it being the Italian-American mothership

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

icantfindaname posted:

It’s a dump of a country. Spain and Portugal are light years nicer, the only reason someone would think otherwise is because of it being the Italian-American mothership

I like Portugal too, but Italy was really great when I went. But it's been a while.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i went to greece once and it was a slum but it was cool to see all the super old poo poo i read about all the cool dudes doing stuff in

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
getting drunk and arguing about politics and philosophy just hits different in greece

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
there's a really kick rear end greek place next to where i live, you can get something called the "zeus platter" for $25 that's pretty much every greek food invented put onto a single plate. greece rules

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
we rag on italians a lot but for all the dangling off europe that the greeks and spanish also do, they aren't nearly as funny nor do they make-a da pizza

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mameluke posted:

we rag on italians a lot but for all the dangling off europe that the greeks and spanish also do, they aren't nearly as funny nor do they make-a da pizza

Is Italy Europe’s Florida?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
piss is stored in the Iberia

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
i'm mario mario, this is my brother, luigi mario

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i have 0 respect for the peeople who discovered tomatoes and decided tto make it the basis for all their dishes

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
its really funny that the pope just has his own country what's the deal there just got a pope zone in yr country ??

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

its really funny that the pope just has his own country what's the deal there just got a pope zone in yr country ??

trying to figure out how to get him out of there but hes wedged in real good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

trying to figure out how to get him out of there but hes wedged in real good

gotta find and trap a second, female pope and release her into the vatican to draw him out

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

When I was in Florence I overheard an Italian toddler saying something like "badabooba amaga goo" in an infantile voice, it starts young

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5wAWyqDrnc

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Human posted:

What slur did you say that caused you got to get yelled at led to this post?

LALD has had nothing but enthusiastic support from the mod team in their crusade against Italians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mags posted:

sounds like one of your pirellis have gone flat

the pirelli calendar is typically chauvinist