Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i eate the pizza pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Italians smell and have a primitive mind

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zerg Mans posted:

Italians smell and have a primitive mind

Zerg, my cousin!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I'm so Italian my phenotype is meatballs. Ohh!!!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mike Pence looks away in disgust

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

"In accordance with Fredo's Law I am required to inform you I am a greasy I-tie"

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Spoilering this meme as I'm sort of posting it against my better judgment; it does make me laugh every time but there's another slur in there y'all might not like.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
are italians even real? i dont know what to beleive anymore

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Fleetwood posted:

do NOT post smooth mario

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I watched the first rocky movie yesterday and half the movie was Rocky going on the worst possible date with Adrian which eventually ended with him cornering her in his apartment. He tries to get her to sit on a couch with him that's covered in dirty newspapers and beer and when she declines he stands next to a dirty mattress that is pinned to the wall with a loving hunting knife. Then he doesn't leave until she kisses him and she basically just decides "this guy is going to kill me if I don't put out."

Anyway later that day I went to a thrift store and I found a copy of the satyricon and there was a highlighted passage about how it's easiest to commit pederasty when you're absolutely against loving children in public.

In conclusion Italians.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

LuxuryLarva posted:

Charlie going on the worst possible date with the Waitress which eventually ended with him cornering her in his apartment. He tries to get her to sit on a couch with him that's covered in dirty newspapers and beer and when she declines he stands next to a dirty mattress that is pinned to the wall with a loving hunting knife. Then he doesn't leave until she kisses him and she basically just decides "this guy is going to kill me if I don't put out."

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

LuxuryLarva posted:

I watched the first rocky movie yesterday and half the movie was Rocky going on the worst possible date with Adrian which eventually ended with him cornering her in his apartment. He tries to get her to sit on a couch with him that's covered in dirty newspapers and beer and when she declines he stands next to a dirty mattress that is pinned to the wall with a loving hunting knife. Then he doesn't leave until she kisses him and she basically just decides "this guy is going to kill me if I don't put out."

Anyway later that day I went to a thrift store and I found a copy of the satyricon and there was a highlighted passage about how it's easiest to commit pederasty when you're absolutely against loving children in public.

In conclusion Italians.

I think the lionization of objectively awful Italian-Americans like the fictional Rocky or the unfortunately real Joe Pesci is more an indictment of how hollow American media and culture are. There are a few Italians who probably do deserve to be celebrated, like Enrico Fermi or Marisa Tomei, unfortunately the Stallones and Giulianis of the world are louder and more entertaining, I guess.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

pesci is a good tipper, that deserves to be celebrated

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mister Speaker posted:

I think the lionization of objectively awful Italian-Americans like the fictional Rocky or the unfortunately real Joe Pesci is more an indictment of how hollow American media and culture are. There are a few Italians who probably do deserve to be celebrated, like Enrico Fermi or Marisa Tomei, unfortunately the Stallones and Giulianis of the world are louder and more entertaining, I guess.

Thank you, Professor Murphy. Or should I call you Professor Longo-Murphy?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Fleetwood posted:

hate this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

It's-a me

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dokapon Findom posted:

Thank you, Professor Murphy. Or should I call you Professor Longo-Murphy?

Dr. Kookalamanza

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fleetwood posted:

lald doxxing himself again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

knew you were bald

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bald
And
Lying
Dago

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i respect mario

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
......../

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mister Speaker posted:

Spoilering this meme as I'm sort of posting it against my better judgment; it does make me laugh every time but there's another slur in there y'all might not like.

Pls no anti Japanese racism they don't deserve it like Italians

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Had a nice mini panettone today from the local Italian bakery. Can't stand those boxed ones that hang around til Easter, there must be a special section in the landfill devoted solely to unsold dry, mealy panettones

Also picked up a Sicilian white wine to have with dinner tomorrow. Nobody make a racist comment to the effect of "white Sicilian? what an oxymoron/contradiction in terms" etc. I know you're thinking it!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Those boxed panettones make pretty good bread pudding

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Fleetwood posted:

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

what kind of pagan guinea horseshit is a pantone

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

jeff where are my buttons so i can punish smooth mario

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1735532513114951895

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Thinking of a virulent anti-Italian refusing to patronize Burger King

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
is princess peach italian?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

princess beach is

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

She's a Jewish American Princess, a close relative.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Northern Italian, which isn't real Italian

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Not sure which is worse, real Italian or pretending to be Italian

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
i told my brother I hate AI and he said “anti-Italianism?” and sent me this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Grassy Knowles posted:

i told my brother I hate AI and he said “anti-Italianism?” and sent me this

kill him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022