Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
its been fully unpacked. good work everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I've finished unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media already, but I don't want to spoil it for you guys

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
gently caress you. I will never stop unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media. youll never stop me

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
gas thread and perma op for failing to sufficiently unpack right wing online culture and communication on social media

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
SERIOUS unpacking of right wing online culture and communication on social media ONLY below this line

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Unless posted:

i think it’s myopic and ineffectual to lump both american parties together

the bush years woulda been vastly different if the supreme court ruled different in bush v. gore, added bonus of shaping policy that accepted anthropocentric climate change 23 years ago

friends of mine have been shot at in their homes by these people

"if only" we will say as the boiling seas rise to swallow us "we had voted blue........"

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Punished Turtle posted:

bumping this because I finally unpacked my ornaments this year

finally someone is doing some actual loving unpacking in this thread!!! thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!