Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Elon Musk bought Twitter? That's crazy whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

good morning. what are we unpacking today?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Unless posted:

i think it’s myopic and ineffectual to lump both american parties together

the bush years woulda been vastly different if the supreme court ruled different in bush v. gore, added bonus of shaping policy that accepted anthropocentric climate change 23 years ago

its funny that one has only to look at the years 2008 - 2016 to see how dogshit wrong this is

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Weka posted:

or you know, today

yeah sure, agree, it's more egregious under Obama though because he was broadly popular and seen as coming in with a huge mandate (and liberals believe political capital is real) and he had a very lopsided Congress to legislate with.

and we got...well, you know, the thing.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Unless posted:

im sorry what happened in 2008

Muslim takeover of America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mark immune posted:

dude you are such a loving retard lol