Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's literally just the same poo poo the right wing does in every other space- constantly work the refs by complaining about supposed bias against them, so the idiots in charge in the political environment of liberalism that's obsessed with the appearance of impartiality and fairness will constantly cede ground to them and equate far-right stochastic terrorism with literally anything left of Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's completely standard for conservatives to scream bloody murder about being censored and silenced while being obviously favoured by the media desperate to be 'bipartisan' while leftists are suppressed at every level. Every time social media bedgrudgingly bans open Nazis they ban random leftists for 'balance'. It's a great trick, it works every time.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Wanna play that Payday prequel

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

We don't talk about them much because they're irrelevant but it's hard to overstate how dumb the decorum right also is

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

You know he's not wrong I'm pretty sure but it's kinda lol seeing him spelling out such basic bitch poo poo we all figured out in five seconds

I guess that's liberal brain for ya.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Ytlaya posted:

The Right: *slams fist on table* god dammit, I was this close to succeeding via my strategy of masking my beliefs with Greco-Roman statue profile pictures, but I've been exposed!

That makes a lot of sense considering liberals are what they've been dealing with their entire lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

the thanos snap but it disappears everyone's clothes