Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

reserved

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karl Barks posted:

Good post op

Buck Wildman posted:

sounds p serious op

been saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

u still beat off to that libertarian chick you kept on posting OP?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

reserved

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ziasquinn posted:

hey op i read your thread and it was acceptable to read (well I skipped page 2 cause I figured it was just people saying "ok lol")

The topic is fine, it's that OP and others are people who have driven themselves schizophrenic freaking out at random right wingers on twitter. So there is no point in earnest discussion.

Ben Shapiro saying "trans people should be killed" is only a small portion of this entire right winged media/state apparatus that wants to subjugate anyone who isn't a straight white dude from this planet.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:synpa:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:synpa:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

reserved

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Unless posted:

sure

even institutions typically associated with the wildest parts of middle-eastern demonization post-9/11, like the nypd, are publicly acknowledging stochastic right-wing terrorism in the same sentence

whether or not they’re able to prioritize it, due to internal infiltration, widespread cultural bias, or the lack effective tactics, ought to be on everyone’s radar in terms of, both, severity, and case study

personally, i think this is a rare public admission, like the fbi’s old 2006 report on white supremacists in law enforcement

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/29/police-white-supremacist-infiltration-fbi/

the 2021 dod “Report on Countering Extremist Activity Within the Department of Defense”

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Dec/20/2002912573/-1/-1/0/REPORT-ON-COUNTERING-EXTREMIST-ACTIVITY-WITHIN-THE-DEPARTMENT-OF-DEFENSE.PDF

and the 2018 frontline propublica where a defense contractor was busted for being atomwaffen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLvWO_SOgM

not saying “ya gotta hand it to ‘em,” or anything remotely close, but when i see folks putting in even a token effort, i’ll note it and see where it goes

:pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Panfilo posted:

Some may disagree, but I feel that mockery and ostracism had a more powerful impact on reactionaries than people give credit for. We can't always rely on deplatformimg people but I noted that reactionaries are notoriously thin skinned.

There's a great poster, Grovelord Neato, who managed to get one of these chuds incredibly worked up rather effortlessly. I feel like the more people like him on Twitter the less power reactionaries have since they're always proverbially looking over their shoulder. Even today with their little echo chamber they'll still censor a lot of their slurs which indicates they are not 100% comfortable with ruling the discourse,

bro your brain is cooking, id recommend not going the website X.com

moreover, free croup