Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Turtle Watch posted:

still just so much to unpack… gonna take me a while

I'm trying to unpack by invisible knapsack but I can't find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Weka posted:

I'm just so tired of all this unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media

you heard the man, pack it up!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

alt right haircut

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Toplowtech posted:

Sad but true: the communards in 1871 Paris didn't burn the Bank of France(which was a Privatly Owned Bank at the time). They litterrally spent their time debating destroying a statue of Napoleon. So he sadly got a motherfucking point there about terrible priorities amongst the leftwing.
edit:

lol that when they lost they made the artist guy here pay to fix it and he went so broke he died in exile