Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Panfilo posted:

Facebook seems to prove this theory incorrect.
https://twitter.com/cremieuxrecueil/status/1757871861877145645?t=c8fWCYuWqAdyQBGQB6gPBQ&s=19

I can distinctly recall being called slurs by my stepmom's coworkers because I said that Reagan was a bad president who didn't do enough to address the AIDS crisis. These were people who used their real names and place of work, yet had zero problems calling me homophobic slurs over partisan differences.

A lack of anonymity didn't breed civility in this case, so I don't think it makes much of a difference. In spite of all the fearmongering about "Cancel culture" most conservatives don't really face any consequences for this kind of behavior.

dude who are you talking to lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

:happyelf: <- - - me to the roman statue chuds on twitter

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Waddle Bourgeoidee posted:

Of course not. It's apparent the bastard was constantly in a valiant struggle against his homoerotic urges--as indicated by his effeminate manner of dress--and arranged the murder of his former lover, Ernst Röhm, to refute any suspicions of homosexuality. Only a comatose newborn or Nazi sympathizer would say otherwise, so I urge all dissenters to promptly select their preferred descriptor.

Please stop posting like this

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Bidenite homonationalism lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

d'awwww

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

bump

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

bump

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Bump.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Mfw I finally unpack the "I'm not touching you!" discourse

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

042124 posted:

here's the communication:

quote:

THE POOL IS CLOSED

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Bump.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Bump

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

rodbeard posted:

Did we do it? Is it unpacked?

Don't think so.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

:rubby: My good dude, the drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes are not getting chillsixers because they're new to the room, they're getting chillsixers because they're drive-by shitposters full of empty neener-neenering and poo poo-hot takes. This thread and others like it have had plenty of anti-gun people wander in over the years and ask actual questions instead of Just Asking Questions™, and they haven't been punted; they usually wander right back out again when they realize that nobody here is a chud or a MAGAt.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

love the idea that all these people shitposting are simultaneously watching news coverage of cops (the same people who would be oh-so-equitably applying their imagined gun ban laws) absolutely brutalizing the gently caress out of peaceful university students (and previously white and brown/black people alike protesting racial injustice) and just... doing the ravenous jack nicholson meme face.

maybe your simplistic response to a complicated problem is not, in fact, as well-conceived as you previously thought? nah, tfr must be secretly lusting for child murder

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0uYJjDHeDU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023