Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Last time I went they had chocolate covered toffee that was basically the same poo poo as See's Candies for way cheaper.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Orange chicken

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

My local Trader Joe’s is in the same shopping center as a ‘sco. It is a truly awful parking lot.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Ashmole posted:

This poo poo is pretty good. Got a nice citrus taste and a slight kick

Edit: I didn't know this would be so huge sorry

Been using this on stuff the last couple of days. Doesn't have quite the acidity and heat of Nando's, but that gives it a lot more utility.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Fiery chicken? gently caress I gotta look for that

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

precision posted:

TJ juice drinks are inferior to Naked in every way I don't care if naked is owned by coke which, knowing reality, they certainly are

They are.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Next time I go to Trader Joe’s I’m gonna stroll across the parking lot and get a $1.50 hot dog and drink (with refill) from the outdoor food court before heading over to TJ’s.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

When you are sick at home and want comfort food only that Joe’s orange chicken and fried rice can hit the spot and make you feel worse afterwards.

You're not supposed to eat the entire thing.

But goddamn is it hard not to

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

You better not be ejecting any Peppermint Joejoes from the cart

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just horked down one of these. Gonna grab another when I trade at Joe's tomorrow.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Dunno if I've had the TJ's ones, but every time I've had those sorta cookies they've been good as hell

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

i'm trying a new thing where i eat the food in my house before i go to the grocery for more, so i have not been to joe's in a bit

That's hosed up.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just tried these. They smell hella good, taste a little blander than they smell, and have the texture that is to be expected of a frozen ground-beef product. Eaten with a pile of rice mixed with two plops of TJ's chimichurri and the remainder of a jar of harissa.

B grade. Would lazy dinner again. Definitely needs a sauce of whatever's-in-the-fridge.