Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Smugworth posted:

Them crispy habaneros in olive oil

That looks good, I liked their jarred hot and sweet jalapeños so this seems right up my alley.

I don't go to trader Joe's all the time so when I do it's kind of a treat. The cookie butter is a must have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The stuff they have in the section with the salads that's all refrigerated stuff you heat up has always been good when I tried it. Frozen is better to keep on hand obviously but if you don't feel like cooking and you are going to cook it soon it works out pretty good. I've tried the stuffed peppers, lasagna, enchiladas and a package with just grilled chicken slices grilled veggies and rice (can't remember but might have been brown rice), that last one was surprisingly good for being so healthy and would be even better if you put a little sauce on the chicken. I just had hot sauce and that was p good too. That one's only a single serving that's really more for lunch but the others are multiple servings. They also have refrigerated soups and chilis in that section which are good too. I gotta go back this week cause I was way too lazy to meal prep on my day off.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The thin pretzels with peppermint bark coating are so good