Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

Dixville posted:

The stuff they have in the section with the salads that's all refrigerated stuff you heat up has always been good when I tried it.

The balela they keep in that area is also excellent. Great cold lunch and lasts a good while in the fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I bought two fiery chicken curries

They're okay. The butter chicken far superior

I like to get the spicy chakri snack mix and sprinkle some on top of these or the Madras Lentils they have in pouches. Good stuff, sure it's probably some kind of crime but it tastes great

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

got some TJ's Japanese fried rice. Good stuff, thanks thread

Why isn't there a Japanese Trader like Ming, Giotto, and Jose? Trader Ryu? Trader Kenji?

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

The "handsome cut" frozen fries are fantastic. So is the balela, which is a chickpea and black bean cold salad you can find over by the prepared sandwiches and wraps and stuff.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Nessus posted:

Y'all still have the kati pouches??

I'd do foolish things to have those back in circulation.

Another Indian-thing-in-a-pouch that's pretty great is this chakri mix. It's a good trail-mix type snack and also sprinkles well on curries. Or you can just eat the entire package in one go standing up

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Here is another thing that sucks:

Tastes like the fryer oil crunchies you get in the bottom of a Long John Silver cardboard tray, but somehow not in a good way

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Shooting Blanks posted:

Weirdly enough, frozen French fries and tater tots that are quite tasty are easy to come by.
Yep. This was my reasoning in picking them up - their "handsome cut" potato fries and hash browns are both stellar. I will be on the lookout for their cauliflower latkes.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

These guys are so good. Had low expectations, which they vastly exceeded.

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Blackmore posted:

samosas (haven’t tried fhe seasonal pumpkin flavor).

they’re real good

TJ’s had an own-brand green kombucha for a while that was really good. I would have that and the kati rolls for lunch all the time. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

👇good as hell. Limited too so I already anticipate the heartbreak when they eventually vanish