Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I miss the Kati pouches. It was like a hot pocket but good. Idk if it was at all authentic but my gujarati co worker loved them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Huh. I didn’t know that was illegal.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Chinatown posted:

No one shops *only* at TJs for groceries through right. No one would be that deranged.
It is certainly my primary but I would have some difficulty if it was literally the only place I had access to, unless it was like "across the street".

It helps that I am cooking just for myself 90% of the time

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

silence_kit posted:

Trader Joe's is one of the few places where you can get the thinner, more sour 'european style' yogurt like the Straus Creamery yogurt in the Eastern US.

So for that reason, I do my grocery shopping there. I don't get the gimmicky Trader Joes frozen/prepared food or snacky stuff, just normal groceries.
Do you just purchase 30 units of the euro yogurt each week

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Just go to your local H-Mart for all asian stuff.

If you don't have an H-Mart nearby then you live somewhere lovely. Sorry!
99 ranch por vida, guey

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I finally resupplied on carne asada burritos. Now that's the good poo poo. One of those and a side: the perfect lunch or late supper.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Try the cheeseburger burrito
I have not been equipped by the good lord with the ability to reliably digest cheese

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I got a bag of the jerk chips but never opened them. I hope they're still good.

I tried some of the vanilla bean/chocolate swirl gelato and you'll never expect what I found out, which is that it was good and tasty.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Incremus posted:

got some TJ's Japanese fried rice. Good stuff, thanks thread

Why isn't there a Japanese Trader like Ming, Giotto, and Jose? Trader Ryu? Trader Kenji?
Trader Josuke

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Apprentice Dick posted:

Black bean and quinoa tortilla chips are always a pro buy, and the ghost pepper potato chips are also pretty good. The Indian food microwavable pouches are also excellent to have on hand for a quick meal.
Y'all still have the kati pouches??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Had a Saffron Road frozen curry for lunch. Edible but dogshit compared to Mr. Joe.