Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the produce is pretty good here. usually harder-to-find things like snow peas and broccolini are relatively cheap, and it's hard to argue with their huge fresh basil containers for like $3. also got the rainbow carrots for Thanksgiving. the tomato selection in the winter is better than most other stores, for cheaper.

produce that you pay for buy the piece are usually not a great deal, like if there's only small red onions for $1 or whatever. and any herbs you'd buy by the bunch at other stores, like parsley or cilantro, are expensive for the amount you get at TJs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the basil is always fresh and cheap at my TJs, it’s honestly the best random thing to get there that costs too much elsewhere

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What really grinds my gears is the fact that they market their Shepherd's pie as a beef shepherd's pie don't they know it's a cottage loving pie

the real problem is that most americans don't

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wendigee posted:

Yep it's a big problem. People keep bringing it up but the president won't do anything

in the context of Trader Joe’s marketing, that’s the problem, and why it’s not called cottage pie. It’s not like, a real problem

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smugworth posted:

These rule. Unique jerk flavor compared to your standard potato chips, nice little spicy kick. Deffo a new fav.

yeah these are really good.

we love the elote flavored corn chips too. like giant, flaky fritos with a creamy, spicy seasoning

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

those elote frito-style chips are so addicting and everyone we feed them to agrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

mystes posted:

I don't even know if they still have this, but I bought it before and I really wanted to like it but I hate it :(. I even tried mixing it with normal maple syrups but the flavor is too strong (almost chemical-ish) for me. It's been sitting in my refrigerator and I need to admit defeat and throw it out.

you can return anything to TJs, even if you just didn't like it. the employees don't care at all