Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
They discontinued their frozen chile relleno during the pandemic and I dont know if they ever brought it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Their stores and parkings lots are too small on purpose, it has to do with how much they sell per square foot or something

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Somebody in here report if they have the fondue cheese in for the holidays (the one that comes in a tub in the fridge case NOT the shelf stable ones in the foil pouch!!!)

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I'm making bread and I'm going to cube up the bread and rub it around in the melty cheese and eat it

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Wendigee posted:

new thread title: what SHOULD YOU NOT BUY at Trade Joes? (TJ's)

seriously what actually sucks and i shouldn't by... i have not been in like 4 years.

Be careful with the meat and bread; no trader joes I've heard of has a butcher or bakery all that poo poo comes in prepackaged on trucks

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Smugworth posted:

The trader Joe's sour jelly beans are very sour :yum:

ooh thats a pickup. Also had the jerk plantain chips a while back they're solid

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Buttchocks posted:

Blueberry and cream yogurt

guava passionfruit greek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
It looks like they brought back the frozen chili relleno after they disappeared during the pandemic. the gently caress took so long