Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

I save my best shitposts for right before bed so the 6'ers are done by the time I wake up the next day

True wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

20 Blunts posted:

wasnt empty quoted for 3 months straight. drifted over into reddit trolling for a bit but now im fine

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pac and Cheese posted:

i don't know if i'm a good poster or not, but i do know that everyone has seen that furry pissing picture, and gently caress that guy who called me planet piss, i am not planet piss

Yes, that's quite unfair. It doesn't make you a planet at all, it makes you a person who likes rare furry pissing pics. Which IMO makes for good posting.