Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Instead of admitting he's wrong Brent pretends he just misheard something you said and that he actually agreed with you all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Brent may be a fancy big-city lawyer, but he doesn't seem to care much about obeyin' the law.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Brent invited me out for coffee and not only did i end up paying for the whole thing, but hes imaginary so it looks like im just sitting here with 2 coffees talking to myself! People are staring now, great. Can you believe this fuckin guy?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Brent doesn't understand the true meaning of Christmas

Shifty Nipples

Brent lives off of passive income

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent didn't plug the block heater in and the work truck won't start.

Oh my loving god, Brent.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'm investing in Brent.

This is an nft joke.

Heather Papps

hello friend

god drat it brent thank you for walking the dog but i KNOW you didn't bring any poop bags you MONSTER

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

I'm investing in Brent.

This is an nft joke.

Oh my god :five:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Brent tried to sell me a bunch of tools that he says I can sell to my friends for profit. He said after I get ten people interested I can set them up to sell tools for me and he only wants a percentage since he's getting the tools for me. I swear this better not be like the time he dragged me into an MLM scheme.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Manifisto

brent asks for a "doggie bag" after every meal where there's even the slightest trace of food remaining, then when we get home he throws it straight into the trash while the dog watches

ty nesamdoom!

on the computer

lets suck him off

google THIS

AI knows more of Brent's shame

my imaginary husband Brent sucks and here are his crimes:

1. One time Brent
said, "I'm married to that whore, Sharon," which I understood to mean, "I'm married to that slutty-looking slut that all the guys are hitting on."

2. One time, when we were at dinner, Brent said, "I'm paying for the whole loving thing. I mean, I'm just paying for the check."

3. One time, when I said "I wish you were dead," he said, "I wish you were _dead_. I wish you were dead."

4. One time, when we were at an amusement park, he told our son to put his fingers in his ears when the ride went upside down.

5. One time when we were having sex, Brent said, "Don't you hate to do it in front of the kids?"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent sucks and here are his crimes:

One time, Brent
moved out of state for work, and rather than travel or spend his nights alone, I used a wedding registry to get some money so that I could visit him.

Upon Brent's return, he immediately expressed concern about the wedding registry money.

He hadn't used it for anything, but it sure as hell felt like he had.

He would use the crib for his wife and the couch as a hammock.

He could spend the hours watching TV while I read by a perfectly dark window in my bikini, overlooking the neighbor's swimming pool.

(This would have been an appropriate, but ultimately unkind scenario had I actually been wearing a bikini.)

Sometime between 5 and 7am, Brent would turn on my oxygen machine and laugh and laugh at the sound of it.

I tried to tell him it was, but I don't think he believed me.

I remember times where he wouldn't even work on Saturdays.

He would "let me get the laundry done".

Or he would, but would then spend the time telling me how fun it was that I actually had to go to the laundromat.

My husband's mother is fabulous and her birthday is today.

He's probably playing the piano right now.

Or has candles and a cake all ready for her.

A bit of chaos, a bit of excitement, a bit of annoyance.

And for a few moments, just a few, I'll say thank you to my imaginary husband Brent for my marriage.

Thank you for being part of it.

Thank you for being an anchor at the bottom of the sea.

more falafel please

forums poster

Holland Oates posted:

And for a few moments, just a few, I'll say thank you to my imaginary husband Brent for my marriage.

Thank you for being part of it.

Thank you for being an anchor at the bottom of the sea.

fuuuuuuck

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

2. One time, when we were at dinner, Brent said, "I'm paying for the whole loving thing. I mean, I'm just paying for the check."

the nerve of him, offering to pay for dinner. man, gently caress brent

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Brent, I uh...I didn't know the Columbia Record Club even existed anymore.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

brents last name is assblaster

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Stoner Sloth

if you meet the Brent along the road, kill the Brent

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
My bad husband Brent, who is made up in my mind, has done so many bad things. I'm mad at him! Here is a list of the bad things he has done.

1.) He ran me over while we were still dating and I wasn't hurt.
2.) He'd take me out for dinner to say he was sorry for the crash.
3.) He'd wake me up to make a million trips to the bathroom because he would be hungover.
4.) He did NOT go get an ultrasound.
5.) He has driven to South Carolina to watch me give birth, but forgot to pick me up from the hospital. This was one of the worst mistakes!

6.)How about we just move to a new town? A place where people aren't sick!

I really don't care anymore.

I am tired of this stupid disease!

I didn't ask for it, and I sure don't want it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I really don't care anymore.

I am tired of this stupid disease!

I didn't ask for it, and I sure don't want it.

Me, re: my imaginary husband Brent!!!!!!!!

Escape From Noise

Brent. I am very high. Please stop making me think about the end of Zardoz. Please.

How Wonderful!

Brent is running amok downtown in the Zardoz outfit scaring kids at the Christmas Market. He's holding yuletide ornaments up to his horrible pelvis and pulling faces. The cops are powerless to stop him. The fire department is powerless to stop him. They're trying to hose him down with the big hose but his moves are too nimble. He's whipping his ponytail around and taking out the bulbs of the Christmas lights one by one. What's worst of all is that great aunt martilda had set aside the Zardoz outfit to wear to her quilting group and Brent just took it without asking! Martilda had to wear a loving cardigan and flats. She was humiliated.

Brent I do not have the energy to deal with this poo poo not now Brent NOT TODAY BRENT

Shifty Nipples

Brent is building a religion, he is building it bigger, he is widening the corridors and adding more lanes

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Brent only specifically uses the 9 button on a microwave.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
Oh of course I have to work between Xmas and New Years because Brent already scheduled the time off.

every goddamn year I SWEAR TO GOD BRENT

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

You'd better believe Brent ate the last ripe peach

lol that was a funny thread and on point for this one

Twenty Four

Brent insists on being the one to drive to the airport, then on the freeway he takes every offramp and every onramp because he "refuses to merge". It's 4am Brent, there's almost no traffic, we are going to miss our flight.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Teaming up with my wife's imaginary boyfriend to defeat my imaginary husband Brent

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
Brent read on the internet about an “advanced pooping technique” and he won’t shut up about it I have no idea what he’s talking abouOH MY GOD

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent dumped the tea leaves in the drain, clogging it and leaving it for me to deal with. BRENT, YOU FUCKER, STOP SMOKING ALL MY WEED, DRINKING ALL MY TEA AND THEN CLOGGING THE GD DRAIN.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Brent writes letters to the editor about things that annoy him, making frequent use of the phrase, "the way this Country used to be."

B33rChiller

Uh, look, I know he can be a lot to handle some times, but could you please let him return home? I told him he could crash for a few days until he cam get his feet back under him, but it's been drat near a month now, he eats all my salty licorice, and refuses to put down the Sega long enough to look for a job.
He's not MY husband, he's YOU'RES.
Deal with him please.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

Uh, look, I know he can be a lot to handle some times, but could you please let him return home? I told him he could crash for a few days until he cam get his feet back under him, but it's been drat near a month now, he eats all my salty licorice, and refuses to put down the Sega long enough to look for a job.
He's not MY husband, he's YOU'RES.
Deal with him please.

Just put him out on the curb, he's god's problem now.

google THIS

Brent claims to be accepting and inclusive but he is cold and distant toward his own children and deep down we all know it's because they're only half imaginary

How Wonderful!

I'm adopting Brent and putting him to work at my taffy factory. He doesn't need to wash his hands or wear gloves because he's my son.

idiotsavant
My imaginary husband Brent has been making the most terrible farts all through the house and it’s really starting to piss my gf off

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm adopting Brent and putting him to work at my taffy factory. He doesn't need to wash his hands or wear gloves because he's my son.

That's good because he keeps leaving sticky hand prints on my god damned desk from his peanut butter and jelly sandwich that he stole from ME.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Brent says he wants to show me something cool online and then touches my monitor leaving greasy imaginary prints ALL OVER IT! Ive been using screen wipes all day but they aren't helping as i cant stop imagining all the imaginary prints. BRENT!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
my imaginary husband brent keeps recording college football over my wife's Murder, She Wrote episodes and if she loses the rest of the season she said she's leaving me for a man with cable