Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idiotsavant posted:

my imaginary husband brent keeps recording college football over my wife's Murder, She Wrote episodes and if she loses the rest of the season she said she's leaving me for a man with cable

I mean

Do you blame her? Jessica is a good writer AND a sleuth like Columbo level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent left the stove on and thank gently caress it was my cast iron, Brent, and not a nonstick pan, Brent.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
brent pretends to be oblivious to pop culture. seriously brent, you KNOW that mario is not a pokemon!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

brent pretends to be oblivious to pop culture. seriously brent, you KNOW that mario is not a pokemon!

Prove it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

brent fed the cat too many treats last night. brent also left my hoodie on the couch.

Heather Papps

hello friend

brent god drat it you gotta reload the toilet paper holder.

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME. not ONE roll left? BREEEEEEENT!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Brent disappeared for several days, leaving me to take responsibility for my own screwups. :argh:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GOD DAMMIT, BRENT!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Brent borrowed my Netflix password and then deleted everything on my watch list.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Brent hid every single cup of coffee I've poured today. Then I found them all on the normally empty shelf under my desk. Where Brent definitely put them, not me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

brent did you do a fart in here. that is the only explanation

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Brent poo poo my pants

red rover red rover

How Wonderful! posted:

His horrible pelvis

goddamnit Brent no one asked for a sequel to the hit HBO series his dark materials

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Brent ignored the flight attendants at the end of the flight asking if people could please stay seated unless they were one of the 15 passengers who had a really tight connection to their next plane and took forever getting down his carry on bag and it probably made a stranger miss their flight

canyoneer

when I tried to watch my favorite movie with Brent he spent the first hour poking around on his phone and then complained that the movie was confusing and sucked

canyoneer

Brent will eat 7 bags of small bags of cheetos in a weekend instead of just opening one of the bigger bags. those small ones cost like a dollar a piece and are supposed to be for lunches

Buttchocks

Brent boiled your violin. It was Brent.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

it's a good thing brent is imaginary and none of his alleged crimes every actually happened

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

it's a good thing brent is imaginary and none of his alleged crimes every actually happened

... brent?

Stoner Sloth

the greatest trick that brent ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Thanks for that, Bront. :colbert:

idiotsavant
My imaginary husband brent has been running an illegal canned goods shop out of the kitchen and now the whole neighborhood has listeria and the health department has a whole lot of questions and Brent is verrrry conveniently nowhere to be found

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Brent defrauded the feds out of $4 million in PPP money but he listed his wife as the accountant in charge of finances and now she's trying to make bail

Buttchocks

Brent insists that the penis extender doesn't interfere with his official office duties, but it absolutely does. Also, it's not funny when he pronounces 'duties' like that.

idiotsavant
My imaginary husband Brent used my shoes to take the trash out but stepped in dog poop and tracked it all over the house. Now my girlfriend’s forcing me to get the whole carpet cleaned even though it’s Brent’s fault?!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stoner Sloth posted:

the greatest trick that brent ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Brent always stashes his drugs in my carry-on when going through customs.

B33rChiller

Holland Oates posted:

My imaginary husband Brent left the stove on and thank gently caress it was my cast iron, Brent, and not a nonstick pan, Brent.

bu,bu,but the seasoning!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
B33rChiller

Holland Oates posted:

Brent hid every single cup of coffee I've poured today. Then I found them all on the normally empty shelf under my desk. Where Brent definitely put them, not me.

why have a shelf under one's desk? that's where shins and knees and the horrible tangle of wires goes.
Ok, granted also, sometimes budget amplifiers
Put your shelves up where you can see them, and kitties can enjoy them, please.

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Dec 16, 2022

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

Goddamn it Brent. I cannot believe you'd mess with the thermostat! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

why have a shelf under one's desk? that's where shins and knees and the horrible tangle of wires goes.
Ok, granted also, sometimes budget amplifiers
Put your shelves up where you can see them, and kitties can enjoy them, please.

Okay, Brent said the same thing but Brent can see it which is why he sucks.

The sides of my desk do not have drawers, but have shelving. My cat sits under there and occasionally bothers me.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Brent is like "if you cook I'll do clean-up" but then I go to bed and when I wake up guess what I find in the kitchen? That's right. Brent did a poo poo in the stand mixer AGAIN, AND there's still dirty dishes in the sink!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Brent convinced me to go in on a bank heist with him. It was a sure thing, I would go in guns ablazin, he would be the getaway driver.

I did my part but as soon as I got back it comes out he never got his license and refuses to drive in case we get pulled over and ticketed. Of course the fuzz nabbed us, and now im facing 20 to life and Brents lawyer is throwing me under the bus

BRENT!!!

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent failed to open exactly one tap in my old house before the polar blast.

That was the pipe that froze, burst and flooded my entire house over two days while I was away.