Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrDizzystick
Mar 8, 2007

Pillbug
"MrDizzystick" (also known as "The Dreaded Mr Dizzystick") is from an episode of the runaway hit claymation television show, Gary & Mike (2001), where one of the titular characters is shown an educational video about the dangers of weed.

https://youtu.be/AdpU61hJDLE?t=262

It is a reference to weed, you see. :)

Apparently I have some sort of auto-generated Identicon or Gravatar or whatever as my avatar, but I have no idea how it got like that or when it happened... it used to be the stupid newbie. Probably more Radium tomfoolery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrDizzystick
Mar 8, 2007

Pillbug
Thanks! I'll see if I can think up some art to add to the pool for others.

MrDizzystick
Mar 8, 2007

Pillbug
Here's one for Yesterdays Latte:

Edit: lol dang i didn't notice the next page here. i feel that Tree Bucket's one suits the poster's aura more, mine looks a bit like some sort of broccoli soup thing but trust me I sourced it and its mold

MrDizzystick fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 29, 2022