Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Free avatars you say? Probably only mildly insulting you say? To shreds?

Sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'm sure both Scots and Germans revere geese (somehow).
e: and deepfried sweetened dough of course

I'm 95% certain it's Hyphen. :)

That goose is rad af

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Smik posted:

This is what I meant to post.

It's horrible and I like it.

When I first used the name in the 90s my thinking was something like a Buddhist suicide pilot, I knew kamikaze was supposed to mean "Divine wind" or something.. the internet wasn't great yet. And I just jammed together words thinking it was like "wind of fate" despite the fact that that isn't how language works.

Over the years I did get a lot of boy George references instead though lol.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

hydroceramics posted:

If I'm overstepping or hogging stuff other people want a crack at please tell me to stop. I like having a chance to contribute something besides just posts.

These are all fantastic imho.