Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
I wonder if an artist can guess what my username is based on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Smik posted:

I Googled "hydroceramics" and this is what I came up with.

Interesting! In my case, hydroceramics is what we jokingly called dish washing at the restaurant I worked at in college. Thanks for the art!

Thorgot posted:

I am personally outraged that I don't have an avatar yet.

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

I'd love something psychedelic!

hydroceramics fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Nov 29, 2022

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

illegible pie chart posted:

I guess I have been here long enough to have an avatar. I do occasionally do create boring infographics for my equally boring boss, so something related to this might be nice.

I think this will be my last one for today. This is a lot of fun and I don't want to take over the thread.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

mortarr posted:

A new av would be pretty sweet. I once launched a frozen side of beef out my car window if that helps?

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

Loooove it thank you so much!! Made my day!

You're welcome! Its a psychedelic Morgan la Faye just to be precise.

Fish Appreciator posted:

I would like an avatar that will confound future historians.

hydroceramics fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Nov 30, 2022

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

MoonshineWilly posted:

Hell yeah, rolling the dice on first avatar ever!

If I'm overstepping or hogging stuff other people want a crack at please tell me to stop. I like having a chance to contribute something besides just posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Leper Go-getter posted:

Heck yea can i get in on this?
Maybe like a leper digging a well idk.

Jellyko