Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

I'd like an avatar that either does or doesn't relate to my user name thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

Athanatos posted:

:tinfoil:

I'd also like to congratulate pocky on having a newbie avatar so old it had HTML in it which hasn't been a thing since the radium days.

I'm humbled, amazed, and glad to have radium ghosts exorcized from my account!

Thank you Athanatos, and thank you Tree Bucket for the very large amount of Pocky!

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

I've been driving my brand new av for a little less than a day now, and I wanted to check in and report the results.

So far, I've noticed an overall improvement. My posts have been firmer, girthier, and produced with increased regularity than before. A+++ would recommend this service.